Chapter 60

I stood in the lobby and watched as he exited the car with Shayla walking directly behind him. They both approached the front desk and he removed the sunglasses as he spoke to the clerk. Twisting slightly, his eyes caught sight of me standing near the elevators and he shot me a quick smile before turning back around.

I pressed the button as soon as they walked away from the desk and when the doors opened? I slipped inside. They both entered the small confined space with me and he pressed the number eight. Luke and I were staying on the sixth level, but I had no intention of stopping there. Other than a brief greeting from Shayla, it was complete silence for the short ride.

Shayla stopped and I proceeded to follow Jared to his door, remaining quiet along the way. He unlocked the door and stepped inside, waiting for me to get all the way inside before closing it. I watched him drop the bag he had been carrying and step closer. That devilish grin was back as he forced me backward against the wall. "Do you have any idea how difficult it was to refrain from kissing you in that elevator?"

He brushed the hair from my shoulder and leaned in pressing his body to mine. My arms moved over his shoulders and my eyes closed just waiting for his warm kiss. Instead, he caressed my neck slow and gentle, purposely making me wait for it.
I wanted to taste those lips and would resort to begging if I needed to. Finally, he cupped my face and gave me what I so desperately wanted. My breathing quickened and the intense rhythm of my heartbeat became irregular as his tongue pushed past my lips. My fingers tangled in his long hair and when he started to pull away, I tugged on his bottom lip, not ready to let go, "I've missed you so much!" I stated, watching him smile and back away.

Plucking up his bag, he tossed it on the bed and pulled the leather jacket he had been wearing off. "I missed you too baby." He put his phone down and opened the curtains to check out the view. "I had a great time with your dad and I'm fairly certain that your mom did too."

I stood there in shock, thinking to myself that this was the first time in our relationship that he hadn't immediately began undressing me. It's not been that long since I'd seen him last, but that never stopped him before. "Thank you again for doing that." I said, still standing against the wall slightly disappointed.

He kicked his shoes off and leaned over to pull a smaller bag out of the one he had carried up to the room. Walking past me he headed into the bathroom and came back out looking around the room as if he were searching for something. I leaned back against the wall, acknowledging the acceleration of my heart rate. God, I wanted him so badly. I looked down at my phone as if something had my full attention, but after all this time he could read me like a book. Coming to stand in front of me, his fingers slipped under my chin and forced my head up. He held my attention and once again with his lips, lit that spark deep inside of me. When the kiss ended there was no smile on his lips, just that intimidating stare. "No more talk about the parents." He pulled the phone from my hands and tossed it onto the chair. "I don't know about you, but I'm not really hungry just yet."

I just shook my head in agreement. Oh, I was hungry alright, but not for food, I wanted him. Walking backward, he locked his fingers around mine and drew me with him to the bed. I was finding it harder and harder to hold myself back from attacking him.

Once his legs made contact with the mattress he sat down, pulling me over his lap. He still didn't say a word, just stared into my eyes. My breath hitched as his fingers started to pull the shirt over my head and let it drop to the floor. I let my heels drop and listened the echo they made when coming in contact with the hardwood floors. It felt as if things were moving in slow motion. Jared pulled his shirt off, never letting his eyes leave mine. Swallowing hard, I made back to unclasp my bra and the second my breasts were exposed, he was gently squeezing them. God, I was in deep and if things ended badly between the two of us I didn't know how I would ever get over it.

His hand covered mine as I caressed his face. What in the hell was happening to me? I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and butterflies in my stomach. All of the stress quickly evaporated just like that and my shitty week was history. All that mattered was his sweet and gentle touch. The gentle kisses along my collarbone as he held me close stirred feelings that I haven't had in so long.

I could already feel him straining against his zipper and that just added to my excitement. Fuck, I was so wet already. His fingers slid over the skin just above the waistband of my jeans, sending a shudder down my spine. Without a word he stared while his fingers unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I stood and forced them down my legs before kicking them off as fast as possible.

He pulled me closer and flipped me onto my back. I was already lost in what was happening and wished that I could somehow stop time, drag it out and make it last longer. Leaning over me he pushed the few strands of hair out of my face and he didn't have to say a word. It was like I could see that he was having the same feeling as me. One hand traveled down my torso and slid into my panties. He took his time touching and pleasuring me.

This time was so different than the others. He was in no rush and had been so quiet. The two of us didn't even bother with getting under the sheet, we simply lay there on top of the blankets. I kissed him, shoving my tongue into his mouth in an effort to silence my climax. I was still whimpering when Jared pushed the jeans and underwear down his hips, kicking them away at the foot of the bed.

Getting to his knees, he pushed my legs together and pulled my black panties free, tossing them down on the floor. He pushed my legs apart and sank between them. Slowly he slid into me and I very rapidly found myself drowning in feelings. Feelings that were the farthest thing from my mind the last time we had sex.
The slow, steady rocking of his body with mine had already taken me over the edge twice with the most intense orgasms. This time his sweaty forehead pressed against mine and he finally let go directly after me. With a loud gasp his body became rigid. His warm release spilled inside of me and I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face.

He remained in place for a few seconds before getting up, walking to the bathroom and came back with a damp washcloth. He handed it to me and laid down next to me. I was busy cleaning myself up when he began to talk and wasn't expecting those words to come from him at all. "I'm in love with you and I've bonded with your parents. Jennifer please don't break my heart."