♡Pet names♡

Elvis had pet names for almost anybody that spent time around him. Below are nicknames given to 10 women in Elvis's life. They range from relatives to girlfriends to movie costars. First check out the list below and see how many you can identify. Then read on and see how you did.

"Satnin"/ "little"/ "Dodger"/ "Foghorn"/ "Nungen"/ "ooshie"/
"Thumper"/ "Mommy"/ "Gingerbread"/ "Josephine"

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

• "Satnin": Gladys presley, June juanico, priscilla presley
Elvis liked this nickname so much that he used it for three women in his life. His mother was first. Then June juanico, a 1956 girlfriend from biloxi, mississippi. Finally, he used 'satnin' as a nickname for priscilla.

"Little": Anita wood
Elvis and Anita started dating in 1957, and she remained his girlfriend until his induction into the Army a year later. She remembers the last thing Elvis said to her before he went overseas: "I love you, Little...."

"Dodger": Minnie mae presley
Elvis called her Dodger because he threw a ball once and it missed her face by a fraction of an inch.

"Foghorn": Elisabeth Stefaniak
Elvis and Elisabeth started dating when she met him at the base movie theater in Germany. Elisabeth recalls one day Elvis told her, Foghorn , I'm going to take you for a motorcycle ride.

"Nungen": priscilla presley
Elvis and priscilla would baby-talk back and forth, he called her Nungen, which was elvis's for young one.

"ooshie": ursula Andress
Elvis and ursula met on the set of fun in Acapulco. There wasn't any real big romance. He just enjoyed being with her. She came to visit him on the Roustabout set later on. Her nickname was ooshie.

"Thumper": Ann margret
Elvis and Ann margret used code names 'scoobie' and 'bunny' when she telephoned him at Graceland. (The guys joked that 'Thumper' would be more appropriate.)

•"Mommy": Linda Thompson
Linda had met elvis in the summer of 1972, she was with him until 1976. He called her 'Mommy' and she called him 'little baby Buntin.'

"Gingerbread": Ginger Alden
Elvis nickname for his last girlfriend Ginger Alden, was Gingerbread.

"Josephine": jo smith
She recalls. He called me Josephine. That's not my name. But every single time he came down the steps, he sang that Fats Domino song to me, 'hello, Josephine.' And he'd give me a bear hug.

So how did you guys do? Let me know what you think!! xoxo