🚘New Car!🚘

°•○●°•○●Memories of Elvis°•○●°•○●

Jeanne Lemay....💖

'Elvis drove us to the local pontiac dealership and we went inside. I still couldn't believe this was happening.

Once inside the showroom, Elvis looked around and spotted a yellow pontiac ventura with a leopard-spotted vinyl top sitting over in the corner.

'Write that car up for this beautiful lady. I'm buying it for her,' He told the waiting sales rep. And with that, I was the proud new owner of a new car. It was like I was in a dream. Nobody had ever bought me a new car. And this was Elvis presley buying it, no less!

Elvis jumped behind the wheel, Linda got in the middle, and I sat on the right side. Try to visualise this scene. Here is a wild-looking bright yellow leopard-topped new pontiac driving in Memphis traffic stopping at Red lights, with Elvis presley driving.

People looked over and their jaws dropped as they realised who it was. Horns honked and people started yelling and screaming, Elvis looked at me and Linda and, in a moment of pure innocence, said, 'Jeanne, look at these people looking at your new car! Isn't that great?'

Barely able to hold in a laugh I replied, 'Elvis, did you ever stop to think they could be looking at you?'

He sheepishly blushed and said, 'Oh, yeah, I forgot about that.'

Let me know what you think!! xoxo