Chapter 72: Taking History Notes

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

*Words* = Footage

(Third Person P.O.V)

Cyrus Borg did as he said he would and sent them two Video files one was from a phone the other Borg tower surveillance systems. The Ninja gathered back in the briefing room to watch them.

"The email said to watch the Security footage first then the phone one." Jay said and Zane loaded them for them all to see Kai had brought in some popcorn while Nya grabbed the drinks.

Sensei Wu took his cup of fresh tea and politely thanked Nya as she handed Misako hers.

Once everyone was settled and the lights were off Zane started the footage.

(Viewing the footage)

*The footage started off with Jormungand arriving at Borg Tower and all the residence of Ninjago city ran away screaming in terror.*

*Jormungand not caring, just letting out a yawn and curled herself around Borg tower to collect some warmth.*

"Um, do we know where that is now?" Kai asked his brothers only to be shushed.

*"Well, that takes care of informing the Serpentine that we have returned and don't worry Jormungand I'll protect you if anyone tries to hurt you, you have nothing to fear." (Y/N) affirmed patting Jormungand on her head.*

"Awww, Cute." Jay said out loud Cole went to smack him but passed right through him.

*Echo and Cyrus Borg coming out of the tower to see (Y/N), Dareth and Jormungand.*

*"Her name is Jormungand, she was being detained against her will on Chen's island. You'll have to forgive her she is very weak from her trip." (Y/N) informed Cyrus.*

*"Ah, Welcome Jormungand." Cyrus replied and Jormungand lifted her armoured tail and brought it back down in an attempt to say hello.*