Sachiko

"What do you mean I can never see them?You just told us thay they were in this school!" Roger yelled at the wisp. "They are definatly in this school," the blue flame said, "but the space they occupy is different than the space we occupy. If you wish to see your friends, you must find some means of entering their space, or bringing them into this space. Even then, escape is nigh impossible. But at least you'll die together. Try to escape though...don't end up like us." The blue flame disappeared, dropping a plastic card on the ground. It was a name tag. Jonathan Hill: Lincon High School. Suddenly, the door opens and a ghost appears next to the dusty chalkboard. The ghost was not a flame,but a little girl, in a red dress with long hair. Although Roger wasn't scared, Blake was and he dragged him out of the room. "Why did you drag me out of the room?" Roger asked Blake when they were out of the room. "I-I don't really know," he answered, looking ashamed, "It's just that, what if that ghost was a vengeful spirit that guy was talking about?" Roger's eyes lowered. "Yeah.Perhaps you were right," he told Blake. "Of course!" Blake said, with a new spark in his eyes, "come on.We have to go find Colleen and the others now,right?" Roger looked up at him and smiled. "Right," he said. So, they got up and began to aimlessly search the halls once more.

Tori slowly opened her eyes, as she felt the cold,wooden walls on her back. "Where am I?" she said,hoarsely. She looked around and saw that she was in a cold,dark,and smelly corridor. "What is this place?" Tori said, with a scared tone of voice as she heard light footsteps. "Where is everyone?" As she looked around, Tori saw a shadowy figure to her right. "I can help you," said a child. The figure stepped out of the darkness and there was a little girl. She had gray skin,long hair,no shoes on, and wore a little red dress with a few holes in it. "Who are you?" Tori asked, feeling a cold chill go up her spine. "My name is Sachiko, and I was with my friends before they were killed." "Killed?" Tori was alarmed. "Yes, with that big,scary man with the huge hammer." Sachiko's expression grew cautious. "You don't work with him,right?" she said. "Huh?I just got here and this is the first that I heard of this man!" Tori cried. Sachiko just stared at her. "Oh!I forgot to introduce myself," Tori said, "I'm Tori Manago,and I'm 7th grader from Williams Academy. So now, can you please help me find my friends?" "Uh-huh," Sachiko said, smiling, " is it okay if I can call you big sister, for now?" "Big sister? You want to call me big sister?" Tori questioned, causing Sachiko to show annoyance. "I mean, you can call me big sister, it's just that, it's weird hearing that. You know, well you don't know. Because I'm an only child!" So, Tori took Sachiko's tiny hand and rested it on her somewhat bigger hand and they were off.