Xiver Shihgu

Aiko quickly ran away from her position, confused,sad, and scared. She sped up the stairs and ran past all the classrooms. After she lost all her energy, Aiko stopped in front of classroom 1-A. She sat down on the floor and began to silently sob. Two of her friends were gone and who knew how many were also gone that she didnt know about? The girl felt a cold presence in front of her but ignored it. After a while, it began to annoy her and she looked up. The presence was Naho. "Naho? What are you doing here?" "I told you already," she said, "I'm looking for a special someone." "I mean why are you here right now? Just staring at me?" Aiko asked. "I suppose you didn't find your friend?" Naho said. "I found him but, we ran into Taguchi along the way and-" "Agh, Taguchi. I suppose he was being his annoying, nuisance self, right?" "Kinda," Aiko said, "well to me he was, but David liked him. He said he knew you. And that he was looking for his boss. Do you know who his boss is?" Naho didn't answer. Instead, she ignored the question. "So what happened to your friend and Taguchi?" "We all got seperated. Taguchi left us alone and David got mad at me. But, he's gone. Something happened and I don't know what!" "Oh well..." Naho said. Naho began to leave. "Wait! Why are you leaving?" Aiko called out to her. "I'm not interested in anything you need to say. I need to continue on finding someone now." Naho disappeared from sight, leaving Aiko alone again.

"Kishinuma-kun! You're alive!" Ayumi Shinozaki hugged Yoshiki Kishinuma when he appeared out of no where. "Of course I'm alive Shinozaki!" Yoshiki said, hugging her back. Ayumi then noticed the bleeding from his head. "Kishinuma! Your head! It's bleeding really badly!" Yoshiki touched his head and winced a little at the sudden pain. "Here," Ayumi said, taking out a hankerchief, "I'll help with the bleeding." As she did that, Ayumi asked: "What happened to you? How did this happen?" "When we got seperated, after what happened to Suzumoto, that big guy, the murderer, hit me with that giant hammer of his and locked me in some sort of room. A basement, I guess. Or a closet. I woke up again and I was in whatever that room was with a little boy, who was also locked in. Then that guy came again and hit me AGAIN! Somehow, I ended up outside this room." Ayumi was shocked. "You were locked up? With another kid?" Yoshiki nodded. "Are you alright?" "Yeah, I think we already made that clear." Ayumi smiled and helped him up. "Did you find Yui sensei or any of the others?" he asked. Ayumi frowned. "No," she sighed, " I searched all over the school but no sign of them!" "Oh, bummer." "We should go back to classroom 1-A!" Shinozaki told Kishinuma. He nodded.

Xiver Shihgu was walking down the hallways of Tenjin Elementary when he spotted a boy his age limping through the same corridor, holding his left arm in pain. "Hey!" he called out, " I-I need help!" Xiver ran towards him and helped the boy steady. "Thanks," he panted. "No problem," Xiver replied. He decided to introduce himself to the stranger. "My name is Xiver Shihgu and I'm from Taiki High School,Class 1-A. And who might you be?" "I'm...my name is...Agh!" The boy nearly fell to the ground in pain. "Nevermind introductions. Your wounds need to be treated!" He looked through his small pockets for anything useful but found nothing. There was a nearby sheet and Xiver slowly brought the boy to there and sat him down, placing the blanket over him. The boy groaned and moaned but Xiver made him quiet, for now. "Don't worry, you'll be okay for now."