"Not what it Seems"

Combing back his hair, Harry smiled to himself in the mirror.

Well, this is it.

He thought to himself as the doorbell rang. As he walked to the front door, he quickly stopped to adjust his varsity jacket- Zayn figured it would good on him. Then, resuming his place when walking to the door, he opened the door to find Janella standing there with a beautiful, white floral mini-dress, with a braided brown belt around her waist. Her hair curled, she looked absolutely beautiful.

            “Wow. You look-“

            “Thank you.” She stopped him.

Harry chuckled and then directed her in, shutting the door behind them.

            “Wow, you house is really big and lovely- once you get to actually take a look at it.” She sweetly laughed.

Harry couldn’t help but laugh too. “Well, I guess I’ll just have to take that as a compliment- now won’t I?”

            “I guess you will.” She teased.

Everything was going perfectly.

*  *  *

Janella’s P●O●V

He acts like he likes me- but the more I look at him, I get more confused. Does he? Yes. He does? Oh no. How could someone I dislike so much like me? Ugh! I hope this isn’t just one of his games. . .

            “So . . . What are we going to do?”

            “OH, right!” Harry gasped. “Okay, so follow me.”

            “Umm, alright.”

As he led her to his garage, Janella became more confused as to where they were going.

            “I thought we were just going to hang out inside.”

            “Well, I predicted you would think that- so let’s spice things up a bit.”

            “Harry I don’t think that we sho-”

            “Oh, are you scared princess?”

Janella thought for a moment, then smugly replied,

            “Not at all.”

As she hopped into his car and they left for Harry’s 2nd secret destination.

*  *  *

            “Here we are!” Harry exclaimed as he hopped out of the car and walked to the other side to open Janella’s door for her.

Sliding out, she asked, “Um . . . where are we?”

“Exactly.” He winked at her.

Taking her hand, Harry led her down the sidewalk and turned a corner. Then they continued to walk around the corner until they reached a restaurant- Le Gavroche.

Being new to town, meant that Janella had 1) no idea where she was and 2) how nice this restaurant was. All she knew was that it was French.

Hmm . . . a French restaurant in London- how funny!

Walking inside, Janella was awestruck by the view. Everywhere she looked there were glass chandeliers, marble pillars and tile on the floor. Everything was beautiful! Flowers- roses- were set on each table, along with a candle in the center of each. This was fabulous!

            “Welcome to our dinner date.” Harry exclaimed, smiling and pointing to their table.

Hesitant to move, Harry began to walk- still holding her hand- forcing her to move her feet in the direction he was heading. Finally, they sat down.

            “This is nice.” Janella said while sighing a bit. Her eyes were blank with nervousness.

Looking around, she noticed that there were other couples staring at them. Harry didn’t seem to mind- but it was all Janella could think about.

            “Are you okay, Janella?” he asked- somewhat worryingly.

Janella didn’t move- her eyes still glued to the floor.

            “Jan-”

            “I can’t do this.” She whispered, getting up from the table and running out.

Was this really all a game to him? I know he’s trying to be nice, but I can’t take this! He’s so arrogant and smug. I know what he’s doing and I will never like him!

Opening up the big doors, Janella pushed through. Just as she was outside, lights, cameras, and questions filled the air.

            “Are you the one dating Harry Styles?”

            “You’re Janella Ericks- Harry Styles girlfriend, right?”

            “Harry’s girlfriend! Channel 8 news has some questions for you!”

Blinded by the light, Janella shielded her face- stuttering with each ‘no’. As she tried to get away, more paparazzi zoned in on here, not letting her escape.

            “Janella! Janella!”

More shouts and questions filled the air.

How did they know her name?! She’s not his girlfriend so what could they possibly want from her?

            “Leave me alone!” she cried.

Then a camera flashed- everything went bright.

*  *  *