"Better Than Just One: Secrets Unveiled"

This Chapter was already originally written long ago- in fact, months ago back in July.

Today a tragic event happened in Boston, and with this chapter- I'd like to contribute to those who have lost lives today, as well as the families suffering currently. Not only would I like to dedicate this mere chapter to those innocent lives, but I'd like to thank the very soldiers going through bombs everday just to save our lives.

I may not understand what it's like to be going through all this, but what I do realize, is that this is tragic. Nothing in life should result in this- we much recognize those who do this everyday for us, rather than just those who have done it today. Thank you to all those out there in the troops just doing what you can to protect us all around the world. Thank you to those for keeping the people in Boston in your prayers and hearts, but most importantly, thank you all for reading this story.

Typically, I know this is not very long or enjoyable- that is why I'll be editing as soon as I post all I have written so far. By then, it should be summer and I'll have numerous amounts of free time just piling up. I hope you all continue to progress in this story along with my writing and myself.

Thank you for your moral support, your comments (when they come) and your votes. Each and every one of you is incredibly special to me, and I can't thank you enough for coming this far. From now on- for EACH AND EVERY STORY- I'll only be excepting a certain amount of comments and votes to update. I want to know each of you are truly there for me. If you are, thank you, I love you.

Now, being done with this boring authors note, I give you the next chapter of WEFA! Enjoy xx ~

Chris’s P●O●V

            “Janella, look. . .”

            “Mom was alive and living with a sister I never knew I had- and you didn’t tell me?!”

Chris’ mouth opened in shock- the amazement of her discovery.

            “I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want to hurt you- even more.”

            “So by not hurting me you keep the survival of my own mother and the existence of the only other sibling I have- a secret?” she said nodding her head. “Yup, that makes complete sense.”

            “It’s better that you didn’t know.”

            “No Dad! Being alone- or so it felt like- isn’t the best feeling. If I knew I had a sister I would have felt so much better! But no, I had to discover her for myself.”

            “You’re better than just one tho-”

            “Save it. I’ve had enough of your lies.”

And with that she stormed out of the room; once again.

Oh no. I’ve failed again. . .

She doesn’t know where you really are. We knew that you are gone- deceased- but your other daughter- she just discovered. I don’t know what else to do.

I give up.

*  *  *

Harry’s P●O●V

I know it’s kind of early to pick her up- but she seemed tense. Maybe I should cheer her up- just in case. I guess I’ll call her now.

*ring* *ring*             *ring* *ring*

“Hello?”

“Hey it’s me.”

“Hey it’s me.” The phone echoed. Then reality struck back into Harry.

He still had Janella’s phone.

Laughing to himself, he placed the phone down and drove back to the hospital.

*  *  *