9

"you should come meet all of my friends someday!"

"maybe."

"oh my gosh i'm so excited now!!" Jisung slurped down on his iced tea as Minho giggled in front of him at his cute behavior.

"wait, Minho how about you come over now? i mean your boss is here so can't he work while you take a break for a day?!"

"i dont know, my boss is a little LAZY!!!"

"SHUT UP MINHO, YOU BETTER LEAVE NOW BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND" Minho's eyes widened and Jisung jumped up and down while giggling excitedly.

"YAY!!! let's go!" Jisung grabbed the others hand and dragged him out of the door.

"Jisung, i don't know why your so excited, i mean i'm just seeing your friends."

"yeah but Minho you don't understand, my friends are hilarious so i'm sure you'll at least laugh once while your there at some stupid thing that will most likely happen."

"okay! anyways, how has your day been so far?"

"i've had a pretty good day, well it started off horrible but then i came to the coffee shop and all of a sudden when i saw your face it was like Jesus said "hey ya know what, bless this squirrel he's gonna have a god day!"" Minho laughed at Jisung's crazy movement as he described how good his day was.

"how was yours?"

"mine has been pretty good, my dad slipped at the top of our stairs and fell all the way down them! it was pretty funny, my mom and i were laughing the whole time as he just started bitching at us!"

"to me it sounds like you have the best mom in the world, do you really!"

"w-well, yeah i love my mom but there's something that- never mind." Jisung made a worried face at Minho before he smiled and shook his head, the two meeting the door to Jisung's apartment. (HAHAHAHAHAHA YALL DONT KNOW WHAT I HAVE PLANNED SKDNSKJD)

"welp here we go!" Jisung opened the door and immediately stopped as streamers flew in the air and everyone was screaming and dancing as music blared.

"JISUNG GREAT, YOUR BACK!! GUESS WHAT? JEONGIN AND CHAN HAD THEIR FIRST KISS!!!" Jisung looked past Felix to see a clearly embarrassed Chan and Jeongin slouching on the couch as everyone around them celebrated, he couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

"OH!! YOU MUST BE THE DUDE FROM THE COFFEE SHOP THAT JISUNG ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT-"

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BEFORE I SLAP YOU IDIOT!!" Minho laughed as his face turned slightly pink at the thought of Jisung talking about him to other people.

"YUP, WELL YOU SHOULD COME INSIDE!!" Felix yelled out over the music causing Minho to flinch as Jisung turned down the music.

"Thank you Jisung, i have a horrible headache from that." Jisung smirked at Jeongin who was rubbing his head as he sighed.

"so, i heard you and mister Chris had a little smoochey! let's hear about thi-"

"how about we talk about something else other than this topic, like who the hell this random man is and why he's here, or even better! WHY DOES HE HAVE IS HAND WRAPPED AROUND JISUNGS WAIST, WHAT THE FUCK DID I MISS" Minho's face immediately turned bright red as he quickly brought his hand back and fiddled with it.

"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE BANG CHAN"

"guys, meet my sugar daddy, Minho."

"WHAT THE FUCK"

"i'm just kidding!!! meet my boyfriend! MINHOOO!!!!"

"why the fuck did i even decide to come here-"

"what'd you say Minho?"

"NOTHING"