10

Minho shuffled a bit, still asleep on the couch, a passed out Jisung laying his head in Minho's lap as his legs hung off the arm chair.

"i'm still confused as to how and when the fuck Jisung got a boyfriend, like honestly i thought he was gonna end up being a lonely man with a ton of cats."

"me too but, look at him now, i'm proud of him though, ever since his mom-"

"he's never really made any friends..."
Felix looked at Changbin, both of their eyes were filled with sorrow but they were also very happy that Jisung found someone.

"i hope that he doesn't break Jisung, i will fuck him up if he ends up hurting him."

"exactly, we still don't know him enough..." Felix looked over at Minho and Jisung, they looked adorable together and he couldn't help but smile.

"but who knows, he could be a really cool guy! we should probably go to sleep now before they wake up." Felix wrapped his blanket around himself before waddling to Changbin's room and being cuddled by Changbin, which he had always enjoyed. (sorry i love changlix so much aaaaabbfkdj)
-
Minho rubbed his eyes as he lifted up his head and looked at his phone.

"what time is it?" Jisung opened his eyes slightly, getting up and moving into Minho's lap.

"it's 3 am. go back to sleep."
Jisung shook his head before making an angry face at Minho, he giggled softly, "you look so cute!"

"hey! shut up! i'm not cute you're cute."
Minho just sighed before wrapping up Jisung in a blanket burrito and clutching onto him as if he had been the cutest thing in the world, which in Minho's eyes he was. (guys i practically live in blanket burritos like they're so comfy and warm and makes me feel all fuzzy)

"what are you doing~"

"i'm cuddling, why do you not want to?" Minho panicked and thought he did something wrong, as he took his hands back causing Jisung to frown.

"noooo~ i liked it~ cuddle me again!"
Minho had to admit that angry Jisung was perhaps the cutest thing in the universe.

"okay. will you go back to sleep?"

"yeah, yeah. just don't let go!"

"okay."
-
wassuppp i wrote this in the car sksjsk
anyways idk y y'all read my horrible fics, like i can't write for the life of me without it looking like some kindergartener writing an essay on their bouncy ball...

........believe it or not i did that onCe OKAY BYE IM SO DONE WITH MYSELF SNDKSJD