21

jicake🍰:
will you please at
least tell me if you're
okay?
not delivered!

THIS NUMBER CAN NO LONGER RECEIVE MESSAGES

jicake🍰:
you blocked me?
not delivered!

THIS NUMBER CAN NO LONGER RECEIVE MESSAGES
-
"fuck!" jisung held his head in his hands, tears threatening to stain his cheeks.

he let his tears flow, there was no use in holding them in anyways.

"um, you good?" jisung looked to his side to see jeongin with his head popped into the room, his cheeks filled with crackers.

jisung sadly smiled at him, jeongin looked adorable. but soon his tears returned.

"what happened?"

"jeonginnie, he... he blocked me." jisung cried out as he shoved himself under his blanket clenching onto a plushie and letting his tears soak into the soft material.

"i-uhh, i'm sorry jisung-"

"jeongin can you please leave for a moment?" another voice kindly asked jeongin, as the youngest left the room to changbin and jisung.

jisung always thought that chan, hyunjin and changbin would never fail to make him feel better. whatever his problem was, it was like they were magicians and all of a sudden his problems disappeared.

but he just couldn't feel happy even if he tried whenever they helped out this time.

"so, he blocked you?"

"changbin hyung-"

"what a dick."

"changbin you aren't helping jisung shut up!"

"sorry— i mean, don't be afraid to let out anything okay? we're always here for you, you little annoying squirrel! oh wait did that sound to harsh- i meant-"

changbin stopped babbling on when he heard jisung softly giggle, a smile sneaked onto changbin's face as he knew he succeeded in making the latter laugh.

"hey how about you give your mind a rest and come eat ice cream and watch movies with us? we also bought a ton of snacks, so you wanna join?" changbin pierced a smile into jisung's view, the younger having no choice but to agree.

it's not that he didn't want it was just because the others usually always chose scary movies and that was something jisung wasn't a big fan of.

"no scary movies right?"

"i promise."

"fine." jisung sprawled out on his bed for a few moments before collecting himself and grabbing a blanket and a plushie. waddling behind changbin into the living room where all of the others sat.

jisung chose to sit by changbin and hyunjin, just in case he needed any comfort and because he always felt so happy with those two.

he really loved them a lot.

and they did too.
-
ouw
so cute
also i was listening to beabadoobee's new album patched up but there aren't really any lyric vids or music vids yet so :/ the whole album is amazing tho, i'm so in love with this album and all of the songs, bea is such an inspirational beauty :(