35

jisung's eyes fluttered open when he heard noises coming from outside the bedroom. he sat up and looked around the room seeing that it was dark he knew that it was already nighttime and he slept a lot.

jisung rubbed his eyes and slapped his cheeks to wake him up more, it didn't really work but just left his cheeks a deep red and a lingering tingle.

he averted his eyes to the door as he saw it open.

"oh you're awake!" minho walked over to the bed where jisung still sat, tangled in the white duvet and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"i don't feel gooooood" jisung frowned, falling back onto the bed and shivering as he wrapped himself in the duvet.

"aw, i'm sorry love. oh i know what we can do, i almost forgot." minho giggled as he got up and walked across the dark room, turning on the tv and putting a movie in the dvd player.

"ahhh it's bright! it's so bright~!" jisung threw a pillow on his face causing the older to giggle again.

"i went out while you were sleeping and got a ton of movies we could sit and watch together, i got ice cream too but i don't know if that will help since you're not feeling well."

"maybe later we can eat ice cream, but hurry up i wanna cuddle!" the older walked over to jisung and laid down next to him wrapping his arms around the squirrel boy.

but just as he did that jisung moved closer and was now practically sitting on the olders lap, his arms wrapped around jisung's waist.

this caused minho to blush as jisung was only wearing an oversized t-shirt and boxers.

"comfy? do you want me to move?"

"no! i-i mean, you're fine." minho relaxed, pillows propped behind him and jisung laying on top of him.

he didn't know why, but minho let out a soft laugh because of just how cute the situation was, jisung was sitting in his lap with only a shirt on and was fiddling with minho's fingers wrapped around his waist as they watched a movie that lit up the dark room.

"ji?"

"huh"

"i love you so much."
jisung giggled and smiled brightly, suddenly being turned around by minho and earning a kiss on the lips.

"i love you too baby~"

the end
-
gUys,,,,

i'm honestly really happy, i actually really like how this story turned out and compared to my two previous books i'm proud too cuz i'm actually writing okay quality stuff instead of complete trash.

thank you for reading it too, writing makes me so happy and was a getaway from all of the stuff i was going through, it helped a lot.

i don't know why it's starting to sound so emo cuz all that happened was that i ended the book but i hope you enjoyed it!

love, lili! 💌