26

the diner grew silent, well only his friends did because they were literally the only ones that were being loud.

jisung froze all of their memories flooded back to him.

he had the same scent that jisung loved. he had those same beautiful eyes that he always managed to lose himself in. he had the same messy dark hair that was so soft jisung couldn't help but to touch it. and his lips. god those lips. they were still a strawberry tint and shiny, they were still there, waiting for jisung to kiss them.

or so they were waiting there for jisung to kiss them, in the past. now, he just felt confused and sad.

he was angry too.

"what the fuck are you doing here??"

"h-hyunjin calm down please."

"jisung, how am i supposed to calm down when it's my birthday and he is here, the last thing i want is him. the last thing i want is for you to ramble about how much you missed him and how much you loved him and how he was so perfect, like you did back then. and then you would cry, and oh my fucking god jisung you cried all the time. it was like you... you were just someone completely different. you weren't my friend anymore back then, you were a whole new person that i was scared of. all you did was cry and never hung out wit us because of him! because you missed this bastard! he fucking left you jisung!! but you never stopped thinking of him for a whole year! i lost you! i lost you... to him. so i'm not going to calm down jisung, because i don't want to see him or think of him, or even here his fucking name ever again!"

hyunjin was piping hot now, as he started to grow louder frightening the other customers, but not just the customers. it was mostly jisung, he was so scared and confused that he felt like he was suffocating, all of those memories ate at him and hyunjin yelling at him about how much he hated minho or how much he blamed him for the past was not helping the matter either.

his breathing became heavy and he felt like he was drowning.

"....i-i'm.. i'm sorry..." jisung's voice was a lot more quiet than it sounded to himself, his voice cracked and anyone could tell he was extremely overwhelmed with all of his emotions clashing together.

hyunjin's face changed from rage to shock and then he panicked, he just hurt jisung and confused him when it was especially not needed.

the room was silent for what felt like forever and jisung's nerves wouldn't calm down. his heart was racing faster than ever before.

"no jisung, i-i'm sorry... i didn't mean to.. i- ugh. i'm sorry minho." hyunjin walked slowly up to jisung and hugged the fragile boy.

jisung had so many questions and he just wanted to ask them all at once, but he had one question that kept bugging him.

"why did you leave..."
-
i have no clue what the hell i am doing and why i'm doing it and where this is going so y'all just gonna have to read this confusing shiz i guess. ANYWAYS mayhaps hyunjin snAppeD
AND i might be publishing my jeongchan fic soon skssjdjdsjdsk i'm so excited for it AAAAAAAAAA

ALSO

SORRY I KNOW ITS LOW QUALITY BUT YALL IM SVJSKXNDCVJS WHAT! HE! SO! CUTE! FOR!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA KDCVNDSNS

MAN I FREAKIN LOVE JISUNG SO MUCH OH MY GOD YALL THIS AINT HEALTHY