P3

A/N sorry I haven't updated, I've been focusing on my other story (Gone Together)

Midoriya POV

Within a few days I had my sword technique down. It was easy now, but I have been feeling pretty sick lately. I've been dizzy, my skin's been pale and cold, I also keep getting disoriented. But yesterday I passed out. My guess is blood poisoning. But I'm not surprised as I do have someone's blood swimming around in my body. So now what I do is, I drain it into a large jar that I keep under my bed surrounded by ice. I think it's pretty smart. But whenever I go out I always absorb it to keep myself armed.

Not before long I saw Kacchan again. I'm going to show him how strong I am and how cool my quirk is!

At School

I arrived at school, and surely enough Kacchan tried to attack me.

"Oi DEKU!"

"What Kacchan?" I gave him a fearful expression but in reality I was so excited to try my new quirk on him.

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR EYES QUIRKLESS LOSER!"

"Oh! I was excited to show you. I got my quirk a couple days ago!" A small smirk found its way onto my face.

"YEAH RIGHT! FIGHT ME RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW DUMBASS!!"

I shrugged and felt my other eye turn a dark purple and red, and the world turned a violet hue.

It was a shame that we were outside, if we were inside some other kids might get hurt, but I could do with Kacchan and his minions, and look at that. He replaced his old one already. Scum like him should die, he didn't even care about his friend!

Third Person POV

Bakugou lunged at Midoriya and shot at him with a strong explosion. Midoriya laughed as he dodged it. He ran towards Bakugou, a blood thirsty smile plastered on his face. He could feel the blood leak out of his arms and latch onto his hands, forming into a large, sharp thick scarlet red sword Infront of his eyes. Approximately 2½ ft long. The sword made contact with Bakugou's arm as it grazed him.

"ARGH! WHAT THE HELL!!" He glared at the gash now formed in his arm. He gritted his teeth as he watched the blood leak out, only for it to dance in the air and gravitate towards Midoriya who was smiling brightly and had a look of insanity in his eyes.

"Aw Kacchan, what's wrong?"he said sounding worried, his face showed a caring look. "Did I scare you?" His smile managing to creep back onto his face. All Bakugou could do was to look at he blood swimming towards Midoriya as it was absorbed into his skin.

Midoriya POV

I started feeling that rush of energy again. I moved my arms apart, only for me to have two large daggers where my hands should be. They were a dark red now, still hints of light scarlet. I glanced back up at Bakugou, wanting to rip off his flesh. I let out a small chuckle, stopping the blood flow and making Kacchan's wound heal. I closed my eyes and focused in the blood in his body. Then accelerated the red blood cell production in his body. (Yes he can do that stfu and read)

Kacchan glared at me and gave me a confused look. The colour slowly returning to his pale face.

"What? I can't fight a half dead opponent! The fight has only just started." Kacchan said nothing, but his scowl grew bigger.

I licked the edge of my left sword, it was laced with his blood. I felt my tounge split, the jolt of pain excited me. I squirmed at the source taste. My taste buds rejecting the flavour.

He lunged at me once again. How cute, he still thinks he can win. I looked at the blood rushing around his body and aimed. A loud scream was heard. And a warm metallic tasting liquid splashed onto my face.

673 Words

BOOM DONE SORRY ITS SO LATE
OKAY BYE

Release 7/12/18