P6

All might punched me square in the face. And it hurt. A lot.

"OWWWW!" I staggered backwards and held onto my cheek. I only suffered from a little bit of damage.

"I'm disappointed in you Young Midoriya, I thought you would be a strong hero. I had so much faith..." He trailed off, sadness lingering in his words as he glanced towards the floor.

"Hmph. H-ha HAHAHAHA!" I broke down into a laughing fit. He shot me a confused glare.

"You!- YOU REALLY THOUGHT- HAAHAHAHAH!! God! You're so fucking stupid!" All 3 of them just stood there. Wide eyed with shock. Looking into my violet and green eyes.

"Sure! I wanted to be a hero when I was younger and then I got this quirk. And then I realised how fun it would be to kill.

I lunged forward and Aizawa caught me in his capture gear.

"Really?" I managed to slip 2 small knives out of my back pocket. I threw one at Aizawa with impeccable speed and accuracy. Before All Might could stop the blade, it made contact with his eye.

"AAAAAAAA!!" he screened in pain and released me. Seeing someone in pain is so interesting!!

Third Person POV

Midoriya landed gracefully and stood up. He cocked his head to the side making dead eye contact with All Might and occasionally glancing at Aizawa.

"MIC! TAKE AIZAWA TO RECOVERY GIRL!"

"BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU! YOU CAN'T DEFEAT THIS KID!"

"Watch me." All Might went serious all of a sudden. He knew that this was a dangerous situation, but he couldn't let anyone else get hurt.

"DO IT NOW!!"

"Oh All Might...so desperate to keep this kids safe..why? They're just disposable bags of useless garbage!"

"That's not true. They are going to save people..not hurt them!"

"Well look what happened to me."

All Might stood confused. He didn't know what to say to the kid.

"I was SO focused on becoming a hero, but these people we rude. Because my quirk was deemed villainous. But hey! Guess that's an advantage now!"

"You don't have to do this...."

"Oh but I do. And it all starts with you." Midoriya grins widely. He had a terrible and horrific thought in his mind. He knew exactly what to do.

Midoriya POV

I know that poor old All Might has been weakened since his fight 5 years ago. He's probably going to die soon.

And in order to become a villain people are afraid of...why not kill the symbol of peace?

MY PERFECT DEBUT!

"HAHAHAHA THIS IS MAGNIFICENT!" Would you look at that expression..All Might. Scared. OF A 15 YEAR OLD! HA

He lunged forward, declaring something like 'ill protect everyone' and all that shit. Like I could care.

I held my arms out sharp red spines shot from my appendages, felxible and strong the wrapped around All Might, constricting him from movement.

"Scared?" He didn't answer.

"Silly All Might, I already know the answer. And you know you can't beat me."

He just stared at me, no longer a smile present on his face.

"Why don't I....make it slower?" I froze and moved my eyes to look at his. He was terrified. He knew this was the end.

Focusing on All Might I stared towards his chest and saw his heart. Looking right at the beating muscle it mesmorised me. It was harshly and strongly pumping thick warm blood around his frail weakened body at a high rate. Fear. The stench was powerful and was emanating from All Might around us. I could sense it all around us accompanied by a slight shiver and the falter is in so called 'bright smile'. I lifted my hand slowly and held it suspended in front of me. More shock and fear moved across All Mights demeanor as I smiled sadistically, empathy gone. I could tell he was disappointed but I couldn't give less of a shit. He's a useless hero. He pisses me off. With a small giggle I looked towards my hand, took a deep breath and listened for the beating if his heart. I curled my fingers into a fist slowly, like I was holding the thick muscle in my own palm. feeling the warmth spread around my hand and creep up my arm gave me excitement in ways I couldn't understand. The muscle struggled against my power over it. All might gasped and gripped his chest, laboured breaths ragged and broken as he looked me in the eyes, my expression cold and hard. A giggle left my mouth as I could feel him struggle further.

"Good bye All Might" I spoke before tilting my head ever so slightly and waving the other hand at him as the light died out from his eyes. The bright red liquid immediately seeped from his corpse as the heart exploded, tendons and veins popping from pressure. He dropped to the floor, limp and scrawny. The blood connected with my skin and electricity flew through me. My eyes glowed with anticipation with this feeling of eccentric power. Absorbing the rest sending a buzz coursing through my body.

Blood leaked out of his eyes, his mouth, his nose and ears. Everywhere.

As I slowly exited the hallway smirking at the dead All Might with a feeling of accomplishment.

As I slowly walked towards the exit, I could hear the rustle of all the students probably all anticipating the return of All Might from this 'fight'.

The light from the door was bright, but I came out and saw many students with shocked and saddened expressions. Mostly confusion.

"Hey."

Silence

"As you all can guess, All Might lost the fight. Sad right? Honestly I thought it would be more fun." I looked around at all the other students. Teachers started to gather around me, ready to strike. "Well, looks like it's my cue to leave, All Might is dead and I hope you all suffer horrible deaths." With a smile and I wave, I thought of something interesting. Can I make wings out of blood? And then it happened. In slow motion.

The teachers and pros sprung forwards as excess blood left my body, two strong wings protruding from my back. Holy fucking SHIT this is exhausting. With a strong push from the ground, I leapt into the air, the pros too late to catch me.

I soared into the air. Relief fuelling me.

1073 words

Oof this was short :/

Sorry to leave it on a cliff hanger!! But I hoped you liked this chapter? The next one will (hopefully) be coming out soon. And because my school breaks up for holiday on 22 December I should be updating a lot more!

Bye my beautiful nerds!

Release 19/12/18
Fricking rewrite 13/10/19