P23

Third Person POV

Todoroki's hurried footsteps pattered and echoed down the hall, silent among the empty dorms. Screaming inside at himself for leaving his bags in his room, his speed increased as he got closer to his room. Slowing to a jogging pace, his room just out of reach, he looks towards the room next to him. 'Midoriya' he thinks, as he came to a stop in front of the room.

He touched the handle to the room, Todoroki heard a strained panting that wasn't his own. Without thinking he opened the door. He hadn't seen Midoriya since the night they got back, ever since he had been in his room, only coming out when the students weren't here.

The door creaked open and light filtered in from the hallway. Lying in the far corner of the room was Midoriya. Trembling.

Todoroki froze immediately. Staring at the small amount of light on Midoriya. His body so frail and small, surrounded by his own blood and filth. Todoroki stepped inside, Midoriya didn't even flinch. Walking over to the frail boy he noticed all the scars on his body and tears streaming down his cheeks.

"What happened Izuku?"

There was a thick trail of blood and bile leading in and out of the bathroom, as well as dirty plates, some with unfinished food and some without. The stench was unbearable but Izuku looked on the verge of death.

Quickly sprinting out the room he ran over to Aizawa and the rest of the class. With a panicked expression he beckoned his teacher over to him.

Without exchanging any words, he understood something was wrong.

"I-t's Midoriya. H-he isn't well.." tears started running down his face picturing the sight. "..he's on the verge of d-death."

With the pained expression on Todoroki's face, a long with how broken his voice was, he knew he had to get there fast.

Spinning around he noticed the rest of the students were looking at them curiously.

Bakugou moved from his position towards the red head.

"Oi icy hot! Wass goin on?"

"Everyone get on the bus! Todoroki you come with me."

~~~

They arrived at Izuku's door a few minutes later with Nezu and Recovery Girl.

When they entered the room, they certainly weren't expecting what they saw.

With proper lighting, they saw a small and frail boy drenched in bile and blood, cuts and bruises littered across his own body, except this time. He wasn't moving. He wasn't breathing.

---------------

Midoriya POV

Pain. Darkness and pain. I allow it to envelop me. Death doesn't scare me. I'm not afraid to die. After all I did I deserve to be punished.

But you do not.

You showed others how useless heroes are.

No. Heroes are good, I should help them. Defeat other villains and help the heroes.

NO IZUKU YOU DONT GET TO DECIDE. YOU WILL NOT DIE. YOU WILL SURVIVE AND ENDURE MORE. YOU WILL EDUCATE THE WORLD.

You can't control me anymore! I am my own fucking person! You can't do shit to me! Todoroki showed me how to feel, he showed me the good side.

No. He corrupted you. Which is why I must change you.

Wha-

NO NO NO STOP PLEASE NO AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

I'm stuck frozen in my own mind, unable to make sense of anything happening to me, moving hurts, not moving hurts more, my insides are bleeding my head is bleeding. Bleeding. I can't stand it. IT'S TOO PAINFUL I NEED HELP I CANT ENDURE THIS ITS ALL PAIN PAIN PAIN

PAIN IS ALL IT'S EVER BEEN

WHO AM I

WHY DO I EXIST

ALL I DO IS SUFFER

WHAT AM I

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHAT

WHO

HOW

ITS SCRATCHING AT MY HEAD RIPPING ME APART FROM THE INSIDE OUT

SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME

I CAN'T ANYMORE

IM SORRY

IM SO SORRY

WHAT IS THIS FEELING

I WANT IT TO STOP

STOP

STOP

STOP

Third Person POV

Midoriya opens his eyes and is immediately attacked with harsh bright lighting in his fragile eyes.

"M-Midoriya? Can you hear me?"

He looks a little bit to his left hesitantly, his mind blank.

Towards his left is a distressed looking boy, grasping Izuku's hand, hope shining through on his face.

Fear, hatred and confusion immediately form and are the first things he feels.

Without a second thought he pulls his hand away and disappears under a cloak of deep blue metallic liquid. No trace left behind.

743 words

ngl I wrote like half the chapter today lmao

Sorry I've been MIA

but I'm back ish

Ey

Okeybyew

-e

Release 26/08/19
Fricking rewrite 27/10/19