P25

In

Out

In

Out

Breath wild, lungs burning and heavy. Skin hot to the touch, raw and blistering. Beads of sweat slip down skin, heart pulsating.

In

Out

In

Out

Hair messy, tangled. Clothes damaged and shredded. Limbs tingling, twitching.

In

Out

In

Out

Blood pools

Drip

Drip

Drip

"I-Izuku." Breathy and strained

Tried eyes. Tired body. Injured, scathed.

He groans. Wiping excess blood from his wounds. Cracking his neck and fingers.

"I fucking warned you, you can't take me in."

He walks away. Limping. Stumbling. Sweat and blood combining.

In

Out

In

Out

•°• 4 hours earlier °•°

Todoroki POV

He's gone. He looked at me, repulsed and he vanished.

There are already pros swarming the hospital trying to find him. I know he isn't here. Neither mentally.

I wonder what happened to him.

Flashes of memory vividly swarm my vision. His skin, pale and bruised. The remnants of bile and blood around his chapped lips. The stench. The stench was something so pungent I can't even describe it, just envision it.

But that look he gave me, it wasn't him. He seemed distant again, why does this keep happening?

I heard that Nezu, Hawks and Aizawa had an idea of where he went, my guess was his house. But I've been told not to leave, so they can interview me.

Fuck that.

I have to find a way out of here. To get to him. To get through to him.

Hawks POV

Nezu told me about this kid. His sporattic mood swings, his power. Fuck his POWER.

I'm kinda excited to meet him. We were warned not to act hostile or impulsively unless it was absolutely necessary.

But what I don't get is that, after he left the hospital, why did he come here? Why did he teleport to somewhere in which his location could be compromised. Was he hoping for stability with his mother? Does he not understand that he cannot be trusted?

Todoroki POV

I need to find him. I need to get out of this shitty hospital. I know Izuku is damaged, it's not him in there.

Everyone is in danger.

"Hey officer, I need to go to the washroom."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. There are only small windows, how the hell am I going to get out?.

Okay. There are two police officers posted outside the door.

I'm going to need to break some walls.

Third Person POV

Hawks, Nezu and Aizawa arrived at Izuku's childhood home. Inko panicked as the villain was hostile. He wanted a fight.

Aizawa looks at Midoriya. The boy he thought could become a hero, a new symbol of peace, now bound in his gear, blind with rage and anguish.

~~

Skin tightly bound in the fabric, he struggled. Rabid movements as friction burned his skin. Whines and grunts escape his throat, eyes wild with a firey thirst for rage.

He stopped and stared at them, a psychotic glint in his eye shone bright. His movements are sudden and quick, sharp and precise knives trace through his fingers and protrude from his pockets. The blades swim through the air, tearing through fabric and air, glimmering in the limited light.

"You thought you could take me in?" A monotonous tone takes over his body. Eyes dead to everything, no spark of life left.

The only sound present is the clang of metal on metal and test of fabric. Whines and groans vibrate in the air, music to Izuku's ears.

With each contact on flesh, pale skin becomes stained with blood.  Eyes grow crazed and more erratic, a sinister smile cracks through the sad expression.

His arm glides towards Hawks, mind calculated with the trajectory as it immediately makes contact with his chest, piercing strong and easily through his upper ribs into the lungs.

Chokes and cries ring out as he lunged forward to rip off his wings, slowly and carefully as Aizawa and Nezu struggle, bound by Aizawa's gear.

Pains and burns spread throughout the place of impact as Izuku slides the blade out, only to reconnect it in the centre of his chest. Feathers and blood lay still on the floor.

"One down."

Heavy breathing suddenly interrupted by a pain in his lower leg. Izuku immediately collapses to the floor.

"FUCK SHIT OW WHAT THE FUCK"

He immediately reaches into the point of impact and pulls out the bullet intruding his thigh.

Purple and red patches appear on his skin. They stare at his graceful movements as he throws the sofa towards them with nothing but raw power.

Growls escape his throat as his fangs become more apparent.

Scars and scales bare glinting with sweat in the harsh artificial lighting.

Wings erupt from his back with cracks and splatters of blood.

"Now I'm mad."

He slams Aizawa's head onto the stove, cracking his head instantly. His mind clouding with sleep.

He reaches forward, a dark killing intent behind it as his body is suddenly enveloped in ice.

825 words

HM.

Wow

Enjoy the chapter aaaahaahhahahah I have really got to get better at updating consistently huh?

Lmao see you dudes later

-e

Release 09/01/20