P16

Kirishima POV

I led Miduki out of the classroom.

"SO, Miduki, do you know Bakugou?"

"No...just. Seen him around."

He seemed really closed off. His jaw was clenched and his hand was sweaty. There's something he's not telling me

"You know....if you ever need to tell me something..I'll listen." I looked back at him and gave him a big warming smile. I noticed some blush dusting his cheeks.

"WoAH! Are you okay? You're red?!" I stopped in the middle of the hallway and made sure to check if he had a fever. Just as I was about to out my hand on his head....he swatted me away.

"I'm fine red."

Red?

"I don't need your help." He walked past me, his tone was cold and his eyes were dark.

Theres something clearly on his mind....no matter. I'll let him come to me first.

Midoriya POV

We arrived in the dorms where there was a uniform in the common room waiting for me.

He moved swiftly past me, the scent of vanilla and chocolate trailed closely behind him.

He handed me a uniform and I changed into it.

"See that's better."

~~

We arrived back at the classroom and I couldn't focus. All I could do was stare at Todoroki. He seemed okay but I don't know if he was faking it or not.

I don't know how long I can last in this school either. I don't plan on staying long, or hiding my identity.

I just want to escape. And life freely without anything. Fuck being a hero. Fuck life. I want to leave.

460 words

YEEeeeeee

hope you enjoyed it

Wow this was short

Release 24/03/19
Edit 20/04/19
Fricking rewrite 27/10/19