P21

Todoroki POV

Midoriya has stood frozen for too long. Is he okay? Did he win the battle?

"Let's go home Todoroki."

He smiles softly and takes my hand in his, before stretching out his wings.

I watch as they become concealed, blending into his back, leaving two small bumpy scars behind and a couple flesh coloured scales.

Falling silent, his slight and frail body begins trembling, becoming a more pale colour.

"Midoriya are you okay..?" I ask, a little hesitant as I'm still unsure how to feel about him.

He closes his eyes and musters a small hum along with a head nod, attempting to assure me.

With my hand intertwined in his, I could feel the power generating as the heat rose and a small glow emitted from him.

Within seconds I was surrounded with a dark black metallic liquid shining blue with an iridescent glow. The liquid materialised slowly around us, as sweat accumulated on Midoriya's sickly white face. It slipped down his cheek as his concentration grew, brows furrowed.

It felt like it took longer to teleport this time. I was suspended in darkness for what seemed like hours, a cold chill surrounding me, the only thing keeping me sane was the familiar touch of Midoriya's hand.

The liquid slipped away showing us the big UA high school, reflecting golden rays of light on the many windows as it was sunset. I smiled at the familiarity and glanced towards Midoriya only to see him trembling more than ever.

"Midoriya? Are you feeling okay?" That's the most stupid thing to ask him, he's cleARLY NOT OKAY

He mumbled a small response that was tired and forced against hot breath.

"-ve been better." He chuckled lightly as he turned his head to face mine. His eyes faded and tired looking.

"R-right, let's uh- let's go to school I guess?"

Izuku seemed hesitant. But I looked at him and gave a reassuring smile, tugging him along. With his pale hand connected with mine, we headed towards the gates.

Lil time skip uwu

I walked down the corridors and led Midoriya to Recovery Girl's office. Izuku seemed pretty out of it, so I sat him down on the bed and went to find Recovery Girl. I wonder what he's thinking about..

Midoriya POV (before teleport)

I feel so, empty. Like all the power I had was drained. Todoroki is acting too nice. He's too trusting. I don't know if I'll have enough energy to get back to UA, but I need to try.

I'm standing with Todoroki, his hand in mine as I focus on the energy I need to teleport. It's taking more energy and power than I thought possible. What happened to the power I had? To MY power? I'm so confused about the situation, but I'm sure about one thing: I have to escape UA, I can't stay with Todoroki and I can't stay at that school.

I can't keep up the persona of a good person, although it's fun teasing people and tricking them, I can't stay here. I need to get back to the real world, back to being me. Even if I'm not as viscous and blinded by rage as I was before. I know what side I'm on, I won't change.

But first I have to regain strength and energy. I don't think I'll have enough to keep up the shifting, so I'll enrol as Izuku. Great. Just GREAT.

TIME SKIP MY LADS

Teleporting back was a horrid idea. Yes we needed to get back, but I feel so nauseous and dead. Yes literally dead. I know I have a raging fever, I'm as white as paper and I can't stop fucking shaking. I'm so weak.

Todoroki looked towards me as we stood at the UA gates. I need to get out of here. But how?

643 words

Uh,,,,,, hey

Whoops it's been over a month since I updated hshshshddh

But we hit 50K! And then 55K,,,,,and now 57K HDDHDHDNNFFN THANKS DUDES

BUT GOOD NEWS!!! I ACTUALLY HAVE AN IDEA FIR THE PLOTTT

but I want to hear your ideas,,, let me know okay?? What kinda shit do you want to see and what do you want to see Izuku do? Ehhehe (halp)

Okey bye

-E
Release 10/07/19
Fricking rewrite 27/10/19