𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏

THE GROUP HAD FINALLY MADE it to where Marcus was supposedly staying

THE GROUP HAD FINALLY MADE it to where Marcus was supposedly staying. Katherine and the others walked in, Teresa bolting over to a body that everyone recognized as Thomas. They brought his limp body to a room where Jorge dragged the guy who had drugged Brenda and Thomas and tied him to a chair.

Teresa sat beside Thomas as Katherine kept her arms wrapped around herself standing with Minho as they waited for Thomas to wake up. They heard a soft gasp and Teresa's voice. "Hey, hey you're ok. Hi. We have to stop meeting like this." Teresa grinned.

Minho walked over leaning over Thomas.  "Welcome back, you ugly shank." The Asian smirked. Thomas groaned as he sat up.

"Hey, sleeping beauty." The small girl teased. Thomas rolled his eyes at her.

"I suggest that you talk." Jorge's voice rang through the room. Thomas made eye contact with Brenda and Katherine could sense the awkward tension between the two. Jorge was busy trying to get the man to talk. "You son of a bitch!" He yelled, punching the guy across the face.

"I'm sorry, you're going to have to leave my house." He responded sarcastically. He seemed drunk for the most part and he was annoying Katherine. Thomas got up and walked over to where Newt sat.

"Looks like you've been having fun." He said to the boy.

"Listen, I don't enjoy hurting you, ok? Where is the Right Arm, Marcus?" Jorge questioned.

"Wait, this is Marcus?" Thomas questioned, his arm out toward Marcus. The man let out a laugh.

"That kid catches on quick. Are you the brains of the operations?" He mocked. Jorge grabbed a fist full of his hair pulling his head up.

"I know you know where the Right Arm is. So you tell me and I'll make you a deal and you can come with us." He let go of his hair as Marcus let out a chuckle.

"I burned that bridge a long time ago. Besides, I make my own deal. You're the one who taught me never to miss an opportunity." Marcus laughed. Katherine swore he was insane.

"What's he talking about?" Newt questioned.

"I'm talking about supply and demand. WICKED wants all the immunes they can get, I help provide that for them. So I lure the kids in, they get drunk they have a good time and then, later WICKED comes in, separate the wheat from the chaff." He chuckles.

Jorge looked over at Brenda and then back to Marcus. "I change my mind, Hermano. I do enjoy hurting you." Jorge kicked Marcus in the chest, sending the chair falling backwards and Jorge pulled out his gun.

Jorge crouched over Marcus, his hand wrapping around his throat with his gun pointed in Marcus's face. "Talk!"

"Ok, ok, Jesus!" Marcus choked out. "But I'm not making any promises. These guys like to move around." Jorge pulled up the chair. "They have an outpost in the mountains,  but it's a long ways away. If you're gonna have WICKED on your ass you're never going to make it." He chuckled.