you are my dad (boogie woogie woogie)

an: that's my favorite gif rn so enjoy

Esme was officially named the worst friend ever by zack.

"I mean how can you lose a twenty eight year old redhead that doesn't drink!" Zack ran his hands through his hair in frustration. "Laura is going to kill us! Angry moms are always the scariest."

Esme sat beside zack on the couch and let out a deep sigh. "I know, I'm so dead."

A knock interrupted her thoughts about iris' mom trying to kill her. Esme hurried to the door, opening it and finding two men with a half drunk iris. "You are my dad, you're my dad!" Iris smiled at the sight of esme.

"Boogie woogie woogie," joe finished for her.

"Who are you?" Esme asked as she opened the door for joe and gwilym to come in. "Wait, where did you find her?"

"I found her crying on the steps. I'm guessing she's the emotional drunk." Joe answered and placed iris on the couch.

"We wouldn't know, she doesn't drink. I left to go to the bathroom and I lost her. And I don't even know where he was the whole entire time." Esme pointed at zack.

"Well what do you do when you haven't seen your boyfriend for a long time? Zack said in an annoyed voice. "We'll take it from here. Thanks..."

"Joe and this is my friend gwilym." Joe introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you." Gwilym said.

"British?" Esme raised an eyebrow. "Hi, I'm esme. Single." Esme started to walk towards gwilym, but zack held her back.

"Esme, now is not to time to be a hoe!" Zack said knowing esme would throw herself at any guy that had an accent. But that was what made esme herself. The longest relationship she ever had was two years and that was in high school with the captain of the football team. After they broke up, esme never had a serious relationship.

"I think it's time for us to go, it's getting pretty late and I don't want to cause any problems here so we'll just leave." Gwilym chuckled nervously and patted joe on the back.

Joe nodded and saw that iris was still wearing his hoodie. "Can you tell her that my name is joe. Just in case she asks."

Esme looked over at iris, nodding her head. "Yeah, I'll tell her. Thank you for bringing her back home. I'm definitely going to keep an eye on her from now and and no more drinking."

Joe smiled at the pair of friends and waved goodbye to them. He walked to the door, closing it in the process. "She has some Interesting friends, don't you think?" Gwilym asked with a small laugh.

"Interesting? Yeah. Tonight was eventful." Joe said. "I just hope I see her again. She loves the yankees."