nine

Betty's POV:
I woke up feeling awful and didn't feel like going to school. My mom was understanding, and let me stay home. I haven't heard from Jughead in a while, so I decided to call him before school.

He answered right away, "Hey Betty, how are you feeling?" he asked and I smiled hearing his sleepy voice.

"Good, much better. I talked to my mom about everything, I even told her about us." I said beaming.

"Aw that's great baby girl." he said yawning. I raised my eyebrows, "Baby girl?" I questioned.

"What you don't like it?" he asked me.

"No I do, it's cute and different." I said smiling, "Aren't you going to school?"

"Nope, my dad is letting me stay home. I was hoping you are too." he said.

I smiled and looked out the window. I was on my window seat laying down, and looking out at the other houses across the street, "In fact I am." I replied

"Can I come over? Pretty please? I wanna see you, gorgeous!" I rolled my eyes, It's like I could feel his puppy dog eyes through the phone.

"Ok, Juggie. My moms at the register. You can tell me everything about what your dad said last night."

"Sounds good, let me just get a shower and get ready. I'll see you soon, bye baby girl,"

"Bye, Juggie," I said giggling at the end.

I quickly got into the shower, and got changed after the shower. I heard a knock on the door and I sighed. I wasn't ready. My hair was still wet, and I had no makeup on.

I ran downstairs and opened the door and there Jughead was, with a smile.

"Hey." he said stepping in and pecking my lips and then kissing my nose. I smiled and we sat on the couch.

"So what did your dad say?" I asked him.

"He just said he's been in a really dark place ever since my mom and sister have left us. That led him to joining the serpents, and when he wasn't with them, he chose to drink. He told me he never met to hurt me. He just didn't know what to do. I forgive him and I told him that I'm going to help him through everything. Anything he needs I'll do it. I just want to be there for him, Betts. We need each other."

I smiled at him, "That's good, Juggie." I replied stretching out my legs and putting my feet on his lap.

He started tracing circles on my ankles, "How are you, with everything that happened yesterday?"

I sighed, "My mom made me feel better, but I still don't want to go back." I whispered, "I mean, I'm happy. I really am, but I just don't want to go through that again, with school." I said.

He looked up from tracing my ankles and smiled softly, "Everything's going to be okay. I'll keep your mind off of it today. What do you want to do, baby girl?"

"Hmm." I started, "How about we watch christmas movies?" I asked him.

It was finally the end of November, and I was really looking forward to Christmas.

He nodded and I climbed into his lap. I snuggled my head into his chest, and he put on the Grinch.

Jughead's POV:
After the movie, Betty and I made cookies and while we were, it started to snow.

"Already?" she gasped. I walked over to the window and I smiled.

"When we get more snow, we should go out and play in it!" she exclaimed and I smiled, "Anything for you." I replied.

A couple hours later, we went outside and Betty was making a snow angel and giggling, so I decided to make a snowball. She got up and I threw it right to her back. She turned around, "Juggie!" she yelled and then we both started laughing. That's what started our snowball fight.

When she was making a snowball, I went over and turned her around, playfully tackling her to the ground. We landed softly on the snow and I was on top of her and we were both laughing. I kissed her cold lips and she whispered, "I think I won."

I chuckled and grabbed a snow ball and threw it softly at her cheek. She laughed and I rolled over off of her, "I definitely won, Cooper."

"No I did. I've got the best boyfriend ever. That's winning." she said and smiled.

"I love you Betty. I love you so much." I turned over and faced her in the snow.

Her eyes went wide and she smiled, "I love you too, Jug."

After a while, we went inside and laid down in her bed.

"Juggie, I'm tired. Wanna go to bed?" she asked me and I nodded.

I pulled her close to me and she snuggled her head into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep.

Alice's POV:
I finally got home after a long night at the register and walked into Betty's room to see her and Jughead asleep.

She was snuggled into his chest and he had his arms around her. Jughead was snoring and I smiled to myself. I went over and shut the curtains and closed the door.

Jughead's POV:
I walked into the trailer with a smile on my face ready to tell my dad everything about Betty and I. Instead, I was greeted by some serpents.

"There's been an accident. Your old man, is in the hospital." they told me, "Come with us."