twelve

Jughead's POV:
"Are you ready, dad?" I asked him and helped him up from the hospital bed.

"Yeah, Take me to the wrym. The serpents will take care of me." he replied and I headed to Archie's truck he let me borrow for the day.

As I was driving, it was weird to think of my dad and I being close again.

We drove in silence, it was like no words could be spoken.

I pulled up to the White Wrym to see a girl with pink hair, Sweet Pea, and Fangs. They came over to the truck and helped my dad out.

We walked inside and I looked around. This was my first time in the wyrm, and it was cleaner than I thought. I turned around and faced a bar, then turned left to see two pool tables. There were a bunch of tables around me.

"Hey, Jones son right?" The pink girl asked behind the bar, cleaning the counters.

"Yeah, I'm Jughead, who are you?" I walked over to the bar and sat on a stool.

"Toni. Toni Topez. Nice to meet you." Toni replied, holding out her hand.

I shook her head and nodded. Sweet Pea and Fangs came down the stairs and cane behind me, "He's upstairs, resting. Don't worry about him, Jughead, he's in good hands here. He's family." Fangs explained.

"So are you." Toni added.

"Thanks guys, for everything. I should get going, I might be back later." I replied and got up from my stool. I walked out of the Wrym and walked home.

Walking into the trailer felt, different in a way. I put my bag down on the table and sat on the couch.

Then I remembered... "Betty." I said out loud to myself. I found my dads motorcycle keys and ran to the motorcycle.

I hesitated at first, but I got on. I haven't seen Betty in a week. We've both been neglecting school, not wanting to face anyone. I got the helmet and pulled it on. I started up the engine making it roar and drove off to Betty's.

I knocked on the door and heard Betty's voice say "I got it!" and then the door opened.

"Hey." she said.

"Hi." I smiled, "Can I come in?"

Things felt odd... different.

"No, not right now Jug." She said and walked outside, closing the door behind her, "But we can talk out here.

She told me all about her sister. How she was sent to the sisters because of her dad. She never thought her dad would do that.

"But, I guess that's why he left. I don't want to see him. Ever." she whispered.

I pulled her close to me on the bench. We were still outside, and it was winter, we we are both freezing. She put her head on my shoulder, "Everything's going to be okay. He's not coming back." I replied softly.

She wiped her tears and smiled, "So how's your day?" She asked.

"Well, I'm sorry I didn't tell you," I started, "But my dad was shot, and we're not sure who it is, but he's okay."

Betty gasped, "Oh my god, Jug. Jeez, and here I am acting like everything's falling apart when your dad was shot."

"No, Betty. Everything's not working out for us. But, we can get through it.'' I said and that caused her to smile. Just then, Mrs.Cooper opened the door, "Betty in the house now. Sorry Jughead, I need Elizabeth." She grabbed Betty by the arm, and took her inside leaving me on their steps. I sighed and got up on my way to the Wrym.

But just then.

A gunshot.

A/n:
Heyyy, imma start making chapters in third person cuz i like how that's written better, plus I'm gonna update more. Ive been focusing more on my other stories, and I'm sorry !! Xo