sixteen

Betty's POV:
I ran home as fast as I could after everything I did to Jughead. Tears spilled from my eyes.

I finally started walking as I turned another corner. A truck stopped right beside me and rolled down the window. I turned and saw Fp.

"Hey, Betty. Do you need a ride home?" he asked.

I quickly wiped my tears, "No thank you."

Fp nodded and started rolling up the window, "Wait." I said, "Please tell Jughead I'm really sorry.." Fp raised his eyebrow and nodded.

I started walking away towards my house. Tears were streaming down my face. I opened the door and slammed it behind me, hoping my mom wasn't home, but she just had to be home.

"Elizabeth Cooper, don't you dare slam that door!"my mom says, turning the corner.

I sigh and wipes my tears, "Yeah, yeah, mom." I say and starts walking up the steps to my room.

"Give me your phone." my mom yelled.

I turned away and ran down the steps, "I'm not 12 mom, you can't take my phone!" I yelled.

Just then, there was a knock at the door, I went over and opened it, feeling my mom's stare on my back.

I open the door and see Archie, "Oh hey, Arch." I say.

"Hey, do you wanna go to Pops?" he asks.

Before I can answer, my mom interrupts me, "No, she can't. She's grounded."

"I can go, Arch." I say, and slam the door on the way out.

"Damn, Cooper." Archie starts saying as we walk, "Since when you stick up for yourself to mama cooper?" he asks.

I laugh a little and rub my arm, "Ever since I started getting calls from the black hood..." I say and cover my mouth. Archie gasps and grabs my hands, leading me to the nearest bench.

"Archie.. no, no, no! Please don't tell anyone. Oh my god. Please, Arch." I say, tears streaming down my face once again.

Archie wipes my tears off my face and grabs my hands, "Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to tell anyone. But do you want to talk about it at Pops?" he asks. I nod and we start to walk to Pops.

Jughead's POV:
I went straight to my dad's room after she left. I didn't really get what just happened. A lot of thoughts went through my mind.

I didn't want to go to school tomorrow. I just didn't. I couldn't move from my dad's bed.

Just then, he walks through the door. "Jug?" he calls out.

I quickly wipe my tears as my dad opens the door, "Hey." he says. I just nod at him.

"I ran into Betty." he says.

I cut him off, "No, don't tell me." I reply.

He just raises his eyebrows, "What happened between you two? You both look awful."

I just roll my eyes and scoff, "She broke up with me. She's still in love with Archie."

He just sighs, "Jug. I'm sorry. That's awful."

I just nod. He gets up and puts his hands on my shoulders, "But, it's going to be okay. You have other people."

"I don't, dad." I mumble.

"Don't talk like that. Come on, come to the wrym with me. Toni, Sweet Pea, and Fangs have been asking about you." he says, patting my shoulder.

I just nod and then we walked outside to his truck.

I opened up the truck door and walk inside the wrym behind my dad. 

"Fp!" they all yell, seeing their leader walk in. I see Toni, Sweetpea, and Fangs and walk over to them.

"Hey." Toni says.

"Hey. I never thanked you guys for driving me to the hospital that night, so thank you."

Sweet Pea chuckled and took a sip of his beer, "Anything for Fp."

Toni, who was standing my the bar, slid me a beer across the counter.

"I'm good." I said. 

Toni rolled her eyes, "Come on, you look like you need one."

"No, I think I'm good." I said again.

We all talked and found out more about each other.

"So, Jones. Do you have a girlfriend?" Toni asked.

I stopped drinking my water, "No, well I used to, till she dumped me today."

"Oh, I'm sorry for bringing it up then." Toni apologized.

"Eh, it's fine. Everyone's gonna know soon, especially when she finally goes out with Archie." I say.

"Andrews? Archie Andrews?" Fangs asks. I nod.

"Why? How do you guys know him?" I ask, curious.

"He's just in the papers a lot because of his dad." Sweet Pea says. They all nod.

About an hour later, Sheriff Keller breaks through the doors, with men behind him.

"Does this happen a lot?" I ask Toni. She nods.

"What did we do now, Keller." Tall Boy shouts.

"I need Fp Jones." He says, "Now!" he yells.

I furrow my eyebrows and my dad gets out of his seat at the bar, "Long time no see, Keller." he says.

I just sit and watched, confused, just like Toni, Sweet Pea, and Fangs.

All of a sudden, my dad is being put in handcuffs, "We got an anonymous tip, Mr, Black Hood." The sheriff says to my dad.