Unus

"Liam stop!" I scream as he rips the blanket away from me

He just stares at me with those all to familiar black eyes, telling me what to do without having to say a word.

Sighing I push myself up in bed and blow out a sigh, making my bangs fly into the air.

"Fine," I mumble and roll off the bed as Liam just keeps staring at me.

I give him a hug, as usual and walk to my closet to get some clothes for the day.

I pull out a shirt with Liam's name and gym name on the back because its a must for every Friday, the day before he fights.

Suddenly an arm reaches past me into the small closet and pulls out a pair of light blue jeans with rips in the front, "need new jeans Dream?" He nearly growls.

"No, these are meant to be this way," I explain and pull them away from him.

"You tell me if you need new clothes. I make enough to support you," he grunts as he stands at the far side of the room, his arms crossed over his chest.

I nod and grab an eyebrow pencil and my mascara and the small hand held mirror and face him as I begin doing my eyebrows, "I know you do L, but I don't need anything more then what you've already done for me. You brought me into your home, and you didn't have to do that," I tell him, forever grateful to be away from my parents and their disgusting friends.

"Don't care. I'll do anything for you," he growls and pushes away from the wall.

I roll my eyes, "yeah I know," I mumble under my breath as he walks from the room.

I finish my makeup and walk over to the door and close it so I can change. I finish the basic outfit with a pair of black tennies and grab my book-bag and place it over my shoulder and walk into the kitchen.

All of Liam's friends are around the room, all of them no doubt have a gun or two or drugs with them to sell. I guess that's what comes with living in the poorest part of town, were the gangs run everything and we all have to fight for the right to survive.

"Dream come," Liam growls from the front door.

I grab a bruised apple from the table and tug down my shirt to cover my stomach in the front and walk over to him while taking a bite of the apple, "yes?"

His eyes shine with his question, and so I nod knowing he wants to leave the house, take me away from his friends.

He grabs his keys and I walk to the beat up car, and wait for him to get in and reach over to unlock the door. Once he does, I drop my bag to the floor and slide into my seat. Liam starts up the car, and looks over at me and pats my knee before pulling out and heading the way to my highschool.

Soon enough we pull up in front of the school, the gangs of friends hang around the front and I can see the layer of dirt on the bricks from years of neglect.