Something Happened

Update :

Last night, around 1-2 a.m, my friend (who shall not be named) was nearly ran off the road by a crazy person.

He had all his own friends with him, and so at about 2:30, I was taking an Uber to his house.

Thankfully, everyone is okay, happy and healthy.

Now, why am I telling you all this right?

Well, he isn't doing so well, mentality, so I'll be staying with him for about two weeks. His parents know mine and since we've known each other since I was a wee little baby of 14, my family is okay with it.

He isn't the most stable person, he does try his best and things like that, but I really need to be with him right now, so that means I'll be gone, again.

As much as I love all of you, love the opportunity writing has given me, I have to be here for my friends.

I would do anything for anyone of them, and I mean that with my heart and soul.

Please do not be angry or upset with me, I will be back soon and maybe I can convince my friend to help write with me.

I love you guys, and I hope you all understand. ❣

An update:

My friend, is trying his best to recovery quickly as well both have to return to school.

The people who tried to full out kill my friend and his friends hasn't been found. And I say kill because said person held a gun to my friends truck as they went past the smaller car.

I've had one very nasty message sent to me; I won't say any names but I've also had more lovely, encouraging and heartfelt comments and messages sent to me, so thank you to anyone who has left or sent one.

The reason I chose to stay with him for the next few weeks is because I've known him for nearly four years; I knoe this boy like the back of my hand. His family has left him, and he just needs someone to help and support him; almost being murdered can fuck you up mentally for awhile.

Okay, that is all, I'll try my best to keep you all updated!

Until next time

- love rose 🌹