Character Quotes

Dream's :

“So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.”
– E.A. Bucchianeri

Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.”
– Jose N Harris

“Sadness flies away on the wings of time.”
– Jean de La Fontaine

“Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.”
– Kahlil Gibran

Every thing that you love, you will eventually lose, but in the end, love will
return in a different form.
Franz– Kafka

We must love one another or die.
–W. H. Auden

Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense.
E–.E. Cummings

In the end we discover that to love and let go can be the same thing. Jack Kornfield

It is not the the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind.
–Aisha Mirza

In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.
– Francis Bacon

"I won't let you be disappointed; I will show you my fighting spirit."
- Kiris Wu

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. "
-Sun Tzu

“The largest part of what we call ‘personality’ is determined by how we’ve opted to defend ourselves against anxiety and sadness.”
– Alain de Botton

Liam's :

“You know what the true
definition of hell is? It’s when you die, you get to meet the
person you could have been.”
–Frank Mir

Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
– Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

A hand ready to hit, may cause you great trouble.     
–Maor

Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.    
–Eckhart Tolle

Anger is one letter short of danger.     
–Eleanor Roosevelt

Anger is often more hurtful than the injury that caused it.     
– Unknown

There are far too many silent sufferers. Not because they don't yearn to reach out, but because they've tried and found no one who cares.
–Richelle E. Goodrich

Darkness approaches from outside. I feel no light inside me strong enough to resist it.
-Christopher Pike

Character is what a man is in the dark.
– Dwight Moody

The more we deny that we have a dark side, the more power it has over us.
– Sheryl Lee