octo

I skipped around downstairs as I let the beat of Arabella by the Arctic Monkeys rush through my veins as Liam did his meal prep for the week

It was three in the morning on a Friday night and I was pumped and ready for his next fight, it was bigger and badder then any before it.

He was fighting a fallen.

Someone who fell from the top of the chain, fell from the professional ranks and ended up back in the slums trying to work their way back up, and boy did they make money.

Liam will win, as usual and put the money in savings which in turn will be one step closer to the better life.

His anger, I can feel in through my happy little bubble. He's angry, but not at me, never at me.

Hunter though, that's a different story. Of course Liam would find out what Juice had done, and what I had done, no way for him not to but I didn't regret it.

From what I'd heard, Hunter had been keeping his mouth shut like a good little boy and begin smart about his safety.

"Let's go Dream," Liam's rumbled from across the room broke through my thoughts and I stopped skipping.

I turned off the music and walked over to him. I stand below his shoulder, making me extremely tiny and him extremely tall.

He was always taller then me by at least a foot, then again when you're trapped inside a house for three yeats of your life and not given sunshine your body doesn't really grow properly making you way to small.

Shaking away the thoughts of my past I look back at Liam and find him staring at me, "yes?"

"I don't think you should go to the fight tomorrow," he mumbles.

"What? Why not?" I ask, very confused I've been to every one of his fights.

He shakes his head and runs a hand down his face before sighing, "because, because there is no need for you to go."

"Oh," I whisper, pain filling my chest, "I see, I'll uhh, go back to my room. I'll see you later tonight yeah?" I quickly ask before the tears start.

He doesn't say anything else so I turn and walk away. I go back to my room and fall onto the bed. I wait until I hear the door close before letting the tears flow freely.

What did I do? Why wouldn't he want me at his fight? Did I do something wrong?

I think over the past week or so and nothing, absolutely nothing comes to mind. Standing from the covers, I see its earlier or later whichever way you'd want to say it, its near midday, crying yourself to sleep makes you sleep for awhile I guess.