Undecim

~A week later at the fight

~A week later at the fight.~

Liam didn't train this week. I'd love to say he listened to what I said but I know the real truth, he didn't think he needed to, and he was right. Even at his worst state, he could take down these level oners.

Right now, back in the empty shell of a building before they set everything up and watching as people poor in from the two enterences makes me feel wrong, dirty almost.

We ahouldnt be here until much later, but the level one fights are 8 p.m through 9 p.m, its nearly 8 now and they've begun to set up the shitty ring.

Its old stained and ripped. If anyone stepped on it wrong, they'd fall right through the thing.

"Dream, Liam needs you," Juice called from down the hall.

Snapping out of my trance, I sigh and turn back I nod at Juice and walk towards him, "what's up?" I ask Liam as I walk into the room.

He looks up and smiles, "Jason called, I'd love to say he willingly changed his mind but he didn't, we have recruiters coming tonight and he can't have one of his best fighters fighting a shit nobody, so he bumped me back up to level," he says, laughing almost.

I let out a sigh and give him a hug, "that's great L, so are you going to stay and watch the fights?"

He nods and pulls me into his lap just as the door opens and in walks Hunter. His eyes go wide seeing me in the males only room surrounded by all the guys. His shoulder bag slips slightly as his arms go lax and he looks around the room, "Dream?" He mumbles looking at me confused, hurt even.

I feel Liam tense and growl. I stroke his back and look back to Hunter, "you need to go," I say and try to make my voice cold.

"Why?" He asks, still looking like a deer in headlights.

I stand and pull away from Liam as much as I can and push Hunter all the way out of the room, closing the door behind me, "because, that's Fighter, the boy I warned you about. Now go," I tell him and point down the hall.

His eyes travel the length of my finger and then back to my face, "I'm fighting tonight Dream," he grins.

"Okay and? I'll see you now go," I growl and point down the hall, giving him a push.

He nods and turns to jog down the hall, looking unfazed by anything he just seen.

Turning I lean against the door before pushing it open and seeing Liam coming for the door, "what the fuck is wrong with you Dream?" He growls, grabbing my arm and all but throwing me into the table in the corner causing me to whimper, "shut the fuck up," he roars, giving me the eyes, the eyes of nothing but rage and hatred he has when he fights.

Maybe, something has changed. Something for the worst. Maybe being his yes girl for so long hasn't been my fault, my need to please everyone, maybe it was his want to have someone who would be his little puppet.

I shake my head and try to refocuse on whats happening in front of me, now Liam's got my arm in a grip so tight, I know without a doubt he's bruised me, he gives me a shake and then drops me back to the group.

I resort to going limp, letting my body unclench, untense itself knowing it'd be easier to take each blow like this.

Knowing he'll get tired soon enough from me not responding to his touch or hits.

"LIAM STOP!" I barely hear Juice scream as I completely separate from my mind and body, completely drift away from the situation.

3rd person P.O.V

Somehow Juice broke through Liam's rage. Immediately Liam looked down to his Dream. Her perfect skin was married with bruises and new scars he'd added. Him, the boy who always promised to make sure this never happened to her again.

He drops down to his knees, taking the limp girl in his arms and letting out a sob, filled with so much pain, guilt and fear no one in the room knows what to do.

Dream's eyes flutter, and anyone can see she goes tense in his arms, before letting out a whimper and trying her best, using the last of her strength to get away from him.

He lets her go. Let's her crawl from him, over to Juice and hide behind his legs as she cries.

The tears burning streams into her face. Burning the trail they travel into her skin. Yet her eyes hold no emotion, hold such a coldness for the boy she once relyd on more then anyone else has become her worst nightmare once again.

Liam sits back on his legs, looking at her, knowing he's lost her. He glances down at his hands and screams out, making Dream cry louder, her heart hurting for the boy in front of her.

Somehow, someway, and for whatever reason she crawls slowly back over to him. She slides back into his lap and kisses his neck, her spot on his neck and there, the Dream and the Fighter truly become one. She willingly gives herself over, to the monster in front of her, soly to insure no one else will get hurt by him in the room.

Maybe, that little girl, all those years ago at 3 years should have run from the boy with the black eyes and wordless mouth and left him alone at the bus stop.

Maybe, she should have seen into the future and seen he'd cause her pain just like her parents.

Or maybe, just maybe, she made the right decision and the boy with black eyes, would be the one to save her soul as she did to his.