Dreams, Fights, & Hunts.

Liam was running

Liam was running. Running, running, running from himself. From the demons that laced his mind and screamed dreadful things at him, about him, to him.

His fist collided with the cheek of the other man in the ring, and he felt nothing. Knew nothing but to swing his fist, protect his Dream and get them out of here.

His demons spoke quietly to him, laced his mind with thoughts of harm and hurt. Retold stories from his past, the many girls, guys, and  drgs.

His demons, spoke with venom in their words, each time, each one, they all poured into his chest and blood, mixing and colliding to make his blood poison to itself, he was killing himself from the inside out, and it was only a matter of time before he snapped and hurt the only thing he loved, Dream.

Dream, was stuck. Stuck in her past, no matter how hard she pulled, the hands of her past gripped her arms in a bruising way and flung her backwards back into it, back into her memories.

Unknowingly to even herself, the boy who's always protected her, from everyone and herself was soon to be the boy who sucked her back into the empty, black, void of her past, forcing her to reexamine who she was beyond the abuse, who she was beyond Liam, who she was all in her ownself.

Sooner then either of them would like, life was going to change and Liam was going to have to become himself, in all the meaning of the word, he was a damaged man. He was stuck in his past just as much as Dream.

Dream was stuck, stuck, stuck. Her mind was empty, unlike Liam's which raced a million miles a minute. She heard nothing, ever, couldn't ever think clearly and was rapped up in her past, rapped up in the pain and terror she'd felt for so long.

Both are going to have to fight with themselves. Fight to get through to their true core, who they truly are when everything is stripped away and the are left bare.

Hunter, a strange boy moving to the slums, fights his way into Dream's life. His mind just as silent, empty as her own. His hands limp and useless against his own abuser, his own mind.

He fights to silence the already almost silent thoughts racing in his mind, and maybe hes got it worst of all because while Liam's scream and shout, Hunter's whisper the poisionus words, causing venom to race through his vains as well, making him rot from the inside out.

Dream knows nothing of herself, knows little of who she is without her past or Liam. Who is she? Who is the damaged little girl deep down inside?

Liam knows nothing but fist, fighting and pain. He knows nothing of himself without the ring, without the pain that comes with fighting. Who is he? Deep down, who is the damaged boy?

Hunter knows nothing, nothing of himself past the rich parents, expensive clothes and empty mine. Knows nothing of who is without all these things, who's the boy with empty mind?