17

Jimin's POV
Me and Jeongguk are currently at the bus station waiting for a bus to go to our destination. Mine and Jeongguk's hand are intertwined. "Baby i'm really cold come cuddle with me" he said as he made grabby grabby hands. I giggled but came towards him and hugs his waist. He hugs back. "I didn't know you weir smaller than me" he chuckled and i hit his chest gently "Meanie" i pouted. Some people weir looking at us but we didn't care a little bit.

Jeongguk's POV
Many people are looking at us but i didn't care a bit until somebody weir looking at Jimin intensly. I glared at the person but he didn't notice it until i shouted at him. "Hey you!" I pointed at the boy, he looked at me "Why are you looking at Jimin like your eye fucking him?!" I angrily asked. Jimin was shocked but calmed me down "Ggukie stop it" he soothingly said. I was a bit relaxed but glared at the boy. "I'm sorry sir i was just zoning out" the boy said as he bowed 90 degrees. I just sighed and forgave him.

The bus arrived and it was our bus so me, the gentleman i am i made Jimin come first at the bus, he shyly accepted it. We sat at the very last chair for our privacy. The ride started and as minutes past i felt Jimin slowly leaning into me, i looked at him and he was sleeping. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his waist as he snuggles in my chest.

You are such a beauty Jimin i don't know why i deserve you.

-30 minutes later-

We arrived at our destination and i woke Jimin up. He didn't budge so i just carried him bridal style. People weir staring at us weirdly but i didn't care and carried my baby to his house.

I walked and got to his house. I rang the doorbell but no response, i rang again and i heard footsteps towards the door. Somebody opened it and it was Jihyun. Jihyun was shocked but let us in. I layed Jimin down and sat beside him while Jihyun also sat. "Hi Jungkook hyung! Why are you here?" Jihyun asked. "Well Jimin wants to go home so yeah. Btw how is your baby?" I asked as i pointed at his tummy. He giggled "she's fine hyung" "Do you have a name for her?" I asked "Yeah we named her Minie". I smiled and nodded.

Suddenly Jimin starts to wake up and stretched his arms exposing his tummy so i covered it. He rubbed his eyes cutely and looked at the surroundings, "Ggukie where are we?" He asks as he looks at me "We're at your house" i said. He just nodded and greeted Jihyun "Hi Jihyun-ssi" he smiled. "Hi Jiminie hyung" Jihyun replied. He sat up and made towards the kitchen but ended up sitting on my lap. I was shocked and so was Jihyun. He snuggles his head in my chest and hugged me really tight. Minutes later i heard some deep breaths and i know he's asleep. I looked at Jihyun and signaled him to show where's Jimin's bedroom. I followed Jihyun upstairs until i reached Jimin's bedroom. I thanked Jihyun and went inside with Jimin in my arms. I layed him softly and pecking his forehead and went home.

Jihyun's POV
I knew that Jimin and Jeongguk hyung are together. I giggled and went into my room to sleep.

-

Hoseok's POV
I was whining because V doesn't want to cuddle and carry me because he went hard yesternight and i can't walk because of him.

I am now sobbing but V didn't know that until he came inside the bedroom and saw me crying. He ran to me and cupped my face "Baby why are you crying? Are you okay? I promise i'll carry you and cuddle with you" he said and pecked my lips. "P-promise?" I sobbed and asked. He nodded and smiled. I hugged him and he hugged back. The rest of the day i became like a princess because of V i'm grateful that i have a caring boyfriend like him.

-

Annyeong guysue! I have updated once again😂. Sorry that this chapter is a little bit shitty cause i was lazy in writing this but enjooooy!