22

Jeongguk's POV
I am currently knocking at Jimin and Jihyun's house. At last after 5 knocks somebody opened the door. I saw Jin standing there with crossed arms "What are you doing here?" Jin raised an eyebrow "I am here for Jimin i need to talk to him please!" I pleaded "Sorry Jeongguk but Jimin doesn't want to see you" Jin sighed. I frowned "Please Seokjin!" I knelt down and clasped hands like a praying position "Fine! Come in" i smiled and hugged Jin before running inside the house. I ran at the living room and Jimin wasn't there so i went to his room. I knocked on the door and he just mumbled a 'Come in'. I came in and saw him wrapped in a blanket his eyes are puffy and i felt a pang of guilt in my chest. He looked at me and glared "What are you doing here?" He asked angrily looking away. I walked towards him and kneeled right infront of him "I'm sorry Jimin. I really am i didn't noticed that you were out of place. Please forgive me Jimin" i pleaded

Jimin's POV
I looked at Jeongguk's eyes and it speaks the truth but could i just forgive him like that? I think no "Jeongguk i'm sorry but you broke my heart! Just... just leave me alone." I spat "I'm so sorry Jimin please forgive me!" Jeongguk pouted and made a praying position "Just go maybe your gonna be better than Li—"

"Oh come on Jimin i don't love her! She has a girlfriend!" Jeongguk spatted back "Oh i'm sorry i didn't realized it because it looks like she's head over heels for you!" I shouted at him with tears in my eyes "So it looks like i'm the bad guy here?!" He shouted back "Well it is! Just go and fucking flirt with Lisa!" I said with anger in my tone "Oh why won't you also flirt with that Mark guy?!" He said in anger "He's Jackson's fianće for fuck's sake Jeongguk!!" I choked in a sob "Oh wow so amazing *claps hands* look Lisa has a girlfriend and that Mark guy has a fianće! So why are we still fighting?" He asked "Because of that Lisa girl!" I shouted and that's when i saw Jungkook's eyes. Filled with anger and sadness "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU JIMIN?! ME AND LISA DOESN'T HAVE AN AFFAIR! I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU!!" Jeongguk yelled i cried harder and ran towards Jeongguk and hugged him "I'm s-sorry G-ggukie i-i love you too" i smiled weakly and pecked his lips. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pecked my neck "Gosh i don't want to argue with you anymore Jimin i love you more" he quietly sobbed. I cupped his cheeks "Hey Ggukie it's okay now. I'm sorry i got jealous she was just too clingy" i pouted. He sniffed and smiled "I'll tell her that. Now come on i'm sleepy" he said and carried me to bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked at him and he really really is handsome. He noticed me staring so i blushed and buried my head in his chest but he lifted my chin "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked "It's just that your handsome" i blushed and giggled. He chuckled "Goodnight baby i love you sweetdreams!" He smiled and pecked my forehead and closed his eyes "I love you too Ggukie, goodnight" i smiled and slept.

-at the meantime-

Jin's POV
We opened the door to Jimin's room and the couple are all snuggled up. I smiled "They made up so fast" i mumbled "I know right. I heard that Jeongguk can't argue with Jimin because he loves him so much" Hoseok whispered "Well that's nice. I hope they don't argue anymore" i said and we walked out of the room after closing the door and went home.

---

Hi guys! As you can see i can't make an angst chapter i don't know why. I'm sorry if you guys want some angst but i just can't write it. Mianhaee~