26

(Is it really Jeongguk?)

Jimin's POV
I opened my eyes and saw Jeongguk. He held me tight and are faces are merely inches away. My breath hitched. {What is wrong with me? I can't have this feeling anymore}. My thoughts was disturbed by Jeongguk's talking. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded and stood up, brushed the dust of my clothes. I looked at him and he was looking at me "U-uh t-thank you" i stuttered and blushed "No problem" Jeongguk grinned "I-i have to go" i laughed awkwardly and ran as fast as i can towards the restroom. I closed the door and locked it. I breathe heavily and held my chest. My heart is pounding loud "What is happening to me?" I mumbled. I splashed my face in the water. After that i came out of the bathroom and went out.

-after school-

Final exams are finished. My course is medicine because i wanna be a doctor. It is 5 in the afternoon and i am walking alone. After the incident a while ago Jennie and Lisa are okay and happy again. I sighed {I hope i can be as happy as Jennie}. I just walked from home but while i was walking i hear footsteps. I turned around and saw no one i walked faster but the footsteps are following me, i whimpered "Hello?" I shouted and asked. Nobody responded, i just shrugged it off and walked faster.

I came home and locked the doors. I panted heavily. I shook my head and went upstairs to sleep. As i was about to sleep somebody called me. I looked at the caller and it was Jennie, i answered it

"Hi Jennie! Why'd you call?" I asked

"Me and Lisa are okay now! But how about you and Jeongguk?" She asked sadly

"Nope were not yet fine *sighs*" i sighed loudly

"I'm just here if you need anything! Byeee" she said and hung up.

I am grateful that i have Jennie as my friend. I changed my clothes into pj's and slept.

-next day-

Jeongguk's POV
Its the last day of school and i get to graduate and finish my studies. The course that i took is business. I want to be a business man so that i can take my father's job as being the CEO in Jeon Company.

I am in school waiting for V. While i was waiting i saw Jimin and Jennie with Lisa. Lisa noticed me and waved so they came towards me. I gulped and looked at Jimin and he was looking down. Lisa approached me and smacked my head "Goodmorning dickhead" Lisa chuckled "Goodmorning to you too asshole" i rolled my eyes. I looked at Jennie and Jimin "Hi Jennie." I said "Hi" Jennie smiled lightly. I looked at Jimin and he looked up and looked at me "Hi... Jimin" i said as i stared into his beautiful eyes. God i missed him so much "H-hi J-jeongguk" Jimin stuttered but not looking away.

Lisa's POV
The Jikook couple are staring really really long. I tapped Jennie's shoulders "I think... we should go" i mumbled and she nodded "Good choice" she said and walked away and so did i

Jimin's POV
I stared at Jeongguk's big doe eyes. I still love him and he still looks handsome "I love you" we both said. We both lost tracked in staring as we said those three words. He cupped my face and i leaned in his touch. He leaned closer until our faces are mere inches away. I can feel his hot breath in my lips "I'm sorry Jimin please forg—" i cut him off by putting my plump lips into his lips. Our lips sync in motion as i put my arms and tangled it in his neck while he put his arms in my waist. We pulled away before it gets heated. We both breathed heavily "Will you still be my boyfriend?" Jeongguk asked. I nodded "Yes Ggukie" i smiled and hugged him. He hugged back. As we pulled away we heard some cheering and whistling we turned to our side and saw all of our friends including Jihyun and Yoongi who is congratulating us. I blushed and hid my face in Jeongguk's chest. He chuckled and hugged me. {Best last day ever!} I thought as i smiled from ear to ear.