21

Jimin's POV
I woke up by the sound of ringing. I looked at my side and saw that my phone was ringing, i picked up my phone from the table and picked up the call not knowing who it was calling

-
Jimin- bold
Unkown- bold-italic
-

"Hello? Whose this?"

"Jimin-ah it's me V. Do you perhaps know where Hoseok is?"

"He's with us. Why? Is there something wrong?"

"It's just that we kinda fought"

"Why?"

"I made a mistake and he's angry at me. Can you please not tell him that i'll go there"

"Sure but you should say that to Jin because we're at Jin's house"

"Oh sure okay bye!"

"Bye"

-

As soon as i ended the call i rubbed my eyes and yawned. I looked at my surroundings and saw that i'm at the guest room. I stood up and went to the bathroom to shower. After 20 minutes of showering i walked out of the bathroom and changed into my clothes.

I walked downstairs and saw Jin cooking, Mark sitting and waiting for the food whilst Hoseok looking at his phone blankly. I walk towards him and pat him on the back. He looked at me and fake smiled "Hi Jimin" he said. He never calls me Jimin, i sighed "Are you alright Hoseok?" I asked "Yeah i'm fine" he shrugged and sighed. I sat beside him "Hey hey hey, did you and V fought?" I asked and he nodded with a tear in his eye. He quickly wiped it off "Hey what happened?" I asked "I-i s-saw him kissing a girl" he sobbed and i gasped "He did what?! Oh he's going to get a slap on his face when i flipping see him" i growled "Jimin just calm down. Were over." I was shocked. They're over. "A-are you serious?" I asked quietly but before he could respond somebody barged into the house and it was V panting and searching for Hoseok. I looled at Hoseok and he was shocked. He looked down when V noticed him. V came running to him and almost stumble but didn't care. He kneeled down infront of Hoseok and held his hand. I stood up and went outside giving them some privacy.

When i got out i took my phone and called Jeongguk

"Jeonggukie~" i whined

"Hi baby why'd you call?" He asked

"I miss you" i pouted

"Aww baby i missed you too. Do you want to come to my house?" He asked

"Yes please!" I beamed and heard him chuckle

"Sure baby see ya! I love you" he made a kissy sound and i giggled

"Bye Ggukie i love you too!" I smiled and hang up.

I bid goodbye to Jin and i went and took a cab to Jeongguk's house.

30 minutes after i arrived at Jeongguk's house. I knocked on the door and i heard footsteps. Somebody opened the door and it was a girl. She was pretty more taller than me than just a 1 inch. "O-oh hi! May i know who you are?" The girl asked "Hi! I'm Park Jimin, Ggukie's boyfriend" i smiled "Is Ggukie Jeongguk?" She asked and i nodded "Let me just call him" i nodded again "GGUKIE SOMEBODY'S LOOKING FOR YOU!" The girl shouted. I almost got angry when she called Jeongguk, Ggukie. "Just a sec!" Jeongguk shouted back. The girl looked at me "Come in!" She smiled and i just nodded.

I sat at the living room and waited for Jeongguk. 5 minutes later Jeongguk ran downstairs and saw me and smiled "Jimin, Baby i missed you!" He ran to me and hugged and wrapped his arm around my waist. I smiled "I missed you too" i said and kissed him wrapping my arm around his neck. We pulled away when somebody coughed "Sorry to interrupt but i am still here" the girl placed her hands on her hips. We both chuckled "By the way Baby this is Lisa, my childhood friend" i smiled and shaked hands with Lisa. I spend the rest of the day in Jeongguk's house with Lisa.

_

When i went home i sighed and sat on the couch. I pouted. Why am i jealous at Jeongguk and Lisa? Is it because Lisa is so clingy at Jeongguk that i ended up going home? Let me tell you the story

-

Flashback

Jimin's Pov
When the three of us are in the living room. I was cuddling with Jeongguk when suddenly Lisa pulled Jeongguk away from me and cling her arm in Jeongguk's arm. I growled but didn't show it. I just looked down and fiddled with my fingers. I looked at Jeongguk and he was laughing so hard at Lisa's joke. I sighed almost in tears.

I stood up and looked at the two and didn't notice me standing up. I sighed and smiled weakly "Jeongguk i'll go now" i cried quietly when he didn't notice me. I went out and closed the door. And went home. When i got home i cried

End of Flashback

-

So here i am crying when suddenly somebody knocked on the door. "Come in" i said weakly. Somebody opened the door and i looked at who it was and it was Jin and Hoseok. They gasped as they saw me crying. They ran towards me and hugged me. "Jimin what's wrong?" Jin asked and i told them the story.

I sobbed and they just comforted me the rest of the night.

Jeongguk's POV
When the movie was gone i looked for Jimin and he was nowhere to be seen so i asked Lisa "Lisa where's Jimin?" I asked. Lisa shrugged "I don't know maybe he went home. Well i'll go now i still have a date with Jennie" Lisa winked and walked out. I chuckled and got my phone and called Jimin after 5 rings he answered.

"Hi bab-"

"What do you need Jeon?"

He didn't call me in my nickname and it seems like he's crying

"Hey are you crying? Why didn't you say goodbye when you left?"

"I said goodbye but you didn't heard it because you were busy flirting with Lisa"

After he said that he hung up. I was in real trouble. He is jealous and it was my fault.