40

Jeongguk's POV
I am playing with my phone when i can hear Jimin whimpering beside me. I looked at him and he seemed to squirm and that't when i had the clue. His shirt is wet because of his lactation. Guess i have to help him, i pulled up his shirt until its on top of his breast. I started sucking his left breast and he gasped "J-jeongguk? What are you doing?"

"I'm helping you baby. Your lactating again" he just nodded so i continued sucking the two breasts.

After a few minutes he fell asleep again so i just cuddled into him and started drifting to my sleep.

--the next day--

Jimin's POV
I woke up by my alarm clock and i groaned "Why the hell are you alarming?!" I turned off my alarm and looked at the day "October 13? October 13?! Its my birthday!" I squealed and clapped my hands. I carefully stood up and went downstairs too see Jeongguk cooking. I walk towards him and hugged him "Oh goodmorning baby!" Jeongguk smiled "Goodmorning Ggukie!! Do you know what day it is?" I ask "Uhm its October 13? Why?" I was shocked when he forgot my birthday. I suddenly was sad and tears are threatening to come out "N-nothing" i mumbled and just sat at the couch. I can't believe he forgot my birthday.

Jeongguk's POV
I'm sorry baby i know your birthday is today just wait for your surprise.

Author's POV
Jeongguk just finished cooking so he called for Jimin "Jimin its time to eat!" Jeongguk called but nobody answered. Jeongguk sighed and went to the couch to carry Jimin "Put me down!" Jimin hit Jeongguk's chest rapidly. Jeongguk just sighed and put Jimin down and made him sit on the chair.

Jimin's POV
"I said i don't wanna eat!" I huffed and crossed my arms "Do you want to make our babies not healthy?" Jeongguk asked, i shook my head "Now eat baby" i picked my spoon and fork and started eating.

Minutes later somebody knocked on the door. I stood up carefully and opened the door. Its Hoseok! I hugged him and let him in

"What brings you here Hoseok?" I asked him "Do you wanna come with me at the mall?" I just nodded and went upstairs to change. I saw Jeongguk talking to somebody so i just sighed and continued in changing.

After a few minutes Jeongguk noticed me "Baby where are you going?" He ask "Going out with Hoseok" i didn't look at him while i was coming downstairs. I bid goodbye to Jeongguk and just kissed his cheek and me and Hoseok went out.

Jeongguk's POV
When Hoseok and Jimin went out i texted the others saying its time to prepare for Jimin's birthday. They all said yes.

—3 hours later—

Jeongguk's POV
We prepared for 3 hours and it was on time because Jimin texted me saying there coming home. I just said 'okay baby see ya'. I can't wait to see his face.

"Jeongguk-ah! Come help me in Jimin's cake!" Jin shouted. I came towards him and helped him bring the cake towards the table.

After a few minutes we heard knocking so i lit up the candle and held the cake. Jin opened it and we sang "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" We sang and Jimin was shocked and looked at me "You did this?" He asked, i nodded "Happy birthday baby" he smiled and pecked my lips and made a wish and blew his candles. We all clapped our hands and ate.

Jimin dragged me to the living room and kissed me "Thank you Ggukie, i thought you forgot my birthday" i chuckled "I'm sorry baby" he just kissed me passionately while he wrapped his arms in my neck and i wrapped my arms in his waist. "You have a reward later Ggukie" Jimin winked at me and looked at me seductively. OooOooOoOh i'm ready for later.