34

Jimin's POV
Me and Jeongguk are currently at the hospital for my appointment.

I'm lying in bed and Ms. Choi is checking on the baby "Okay so Jimin the baby is fine! Do you want to know the gender?" She asked and i shook my head "You could just write it in a paper and hand it to Jeongguk please? We want to make it as a surprise!" I giggled and smiled. Ms. Choi nodded and wrote down the gender in a piece of paper and folded it and put it to an envelope. Jeongguk helped me stand up. As you may know i am 1 month pregnant and boi this baby is hella heavy! We sat beside the doctor while the doctor is explaining some things.

3rd person's POV
Ms. Choi is explaining on how to take care of the baby "So as you may know Jimin don't stress yourself too much. Always be healthy. Oh and btw your nipples will be resourcing milk, i must prefer to but you a padding because i'm probably sure your nipples will be lactating okay?" Jimin just nodded "Okay then well come back after 4 weeks okay? Bye and take care!" Ms. Choi waved at the couple "Thanks Ms. Choi we'll come back again!" Jimin waved back and walked away.

They are in an elevator when Jeongguk is caressing Jimin's baby bump "Ggukie what are you doing?" Jimin giggled "Its just i'm so happy that were going to have a baby!" Jeongguk exclaimed. They both smiled and pecked there lips.

Jimin's POV
When we were about to get inside the car mg phone rang, i looked at the caller and it was Yoongi so i answered it

"Hello Yoongi? Why'd you ca--"

"Jimin! Come quick at the hospital Jihyun's water broke!!!"

"Wait, WHAT?!? What hospital?"

"In Seoul Hospital!"

"Okay what room?"

"Room 69"

"Okay were actually here in Seoul hospital we'll be going there"

I hung up and looked at Jeongguk "Gguk room 69! Jihyun is giving birth to the child!" I screamed and pulled Jeongguk inside the hospital  "Baby calm down your pregnant" i calmed down and waited for Jeongguk. We both walked to the counter and asked the receptionist "Hello there! How may i help you?" The boy said and looked only at Jeongguk. Why do everytime we ask something there's somebody flirting with Jeongguk?! "Room 69 please" i said and looked intensely at him. The boy gulped "3rd floor" i smiled fakely "Thank you" i said and grabbed Jeongguk's hand. I grumbled, i hate that guy!

"Baby are you alright?" He asked "That guy awhile ago is fucking flirting with you." I gritted my teeth "No one steals my man" i said and reached the elevator. I yelped when he carried me bridal style and went inside the elevator. He caressed my face and peck my lips "Is my Jagi jealous?" I nodded and pouted "Don't be, i'm all yours" he smiled.

We reached the 3rd floor and he put me down. We searched for the room 69. When we found it we knocked on the door. Somebody opened the door and it was Yoongi. We smiled and he let us in.

I looked at Jihyun and he's feeding his baby. I gasped "Omg Jihyun are you alright?" I ran towards him and caressed his hair "Hi hyung. I'm fine and so is the baby" he smiled weakly. I looked at the baby and she is now sleeping after drinking "What's her name?" I asked "Minie" i smiled and nodded "Can i?" I asked, he nodded and gave me Minie. I lulled her to sleep "She's so pretty. Jeonggukie look!" I walk towards Jeongguk and showed him Minie "She's cute. Minie got Yoongi's eyes and Jihyun's lips" Jeongguk smiled and caressed Minie's cheeks. I gave Minie to Jihyun and went to Jeongguk. I sighed happily, i can't wait to see my baby. I looked at Jeongguk and he was talking to someone. I excused myself and went to the restroom to pee.

_________________________

Hi there guyss!!! So i have a question to all of you.

How many babies will Jimin have? Comment down below!