48(END)

—5 years later—

Jimin's POV
Over the past 5 years, I gave birth to there twins. We named the boy Jeon Jungmin and the girl Jeon Minju. JungHwa, JaeHwa, JooWon, and JiWoo are 20 years old and living on there own. They all have their own apartment, JungHwa and JooWon share the same apartment also JaeHwa and JiWoo.

Whilst Taehyung and Hoseok they have a twins and its also a girl and boy, they're both 7 years old and there cute. Suga and Jihyun and there daughter Minie who is 25 years old is married with a nice and wealthy man, Jin and Namjoon are married but they don't want a child cause they just want to travel around the world.

Jimin and Jeongguk's life is better, like really better. Despite all their ups and downs here they are now, happy living.

The Jeon family wanted a dinner with there friends and children so they decided to have a lunch at Jikook's house. Jimin is cooking while Jeongguk is warching out for there 5 year old twins. Jin is there to help Jimin with the cooking "Mmmm Jin you really cook delicious foods" Jimin giggled while tasting Jin's recipe "Thank you Jimin" Jin smiled and continued cooking. Jimin excused himself and went to Jeongguk whose struggling with the twins "Oh my god Ggukie give to me Jungmin" he handed me Jungmin and i booped his nose and put him down on the crib, next was Minju and put her in another crib.

Me and Jeongguk went to the kitchen seeing our friends including Jihyun that they just got here and their kids came running in the living room. "Oh hey guys! I miss you all" we all smiled and giggled, somebody knocked on the door so i opened it and it was my children. I hugged all of them and greeted them. They went to the kitchen to greet the others. After minutes we started to eat.

The dinner went well and i was happy that all of us got to catch up with everything. After the eating i suggest that we take a picture, JungHwa volunteered that he take a picture of us and i nodded "Okay guys cheese!" We all smiled and JungHwa gave my phone to me and all of us took a peek of it and we were so happy.

My life has never been better, me and Jeongguk have a bestest life. I love all of my friends and also my families. This is the best day of my life.

Jeongguk is Only Mine.

The End

||||||||||||||||||

I know guys that this ending is not good, i'm sorry if its not good but i hope you all like my first book ever. I know this book is cringy😂 but despite that thank you for giving me the love and support, i love you all💜.

Happy Birthday ARMYs!

Gab signing out! Please also support my other book! Its called Enemies to Lovers!

Annyeong💕