38

Jimin's POV
Its..... 2 girls and 2 boys! Me and Jeongguk weir both shocked. We have quadruplets! I looked at Jeongguk "Were gonna have 4-4 b-babies?" I ask as i am nearing my tears,

He nodded, "Yes baby!" I sobbed and hugged Jeongguk while everyone clapped while the both if us are staring at each other while Jeongguk is caressing our baby.

Suddenly out of nowhere Jeongguk kneeled on one knee and i was shocked. I let my tears fall down, is he gonna propose already?

"Jimin, my baby. You've been the best thing that happened to me besides our babies. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you Jimin. Will you marry me?" When he proposed to me he took out a velvet box and opened it. I was more than shocked, and i nodded while crying "Yes i-i'll marry y-you" he  smiled and screamed a 'yes' while putting the ring on my ring finger and kissed me. I kissed back and i never felt this happy before. "I love you too Jeon Jeongguk"

"I love you more Jeon Jimin" he smiled.

+×÷=+×÷=

•6 months later•

(I'm sorry i skipped guys. Please forgive me)

Author's POV
Jimin is in his 7 months already. He really looks big because of the four babies that are in his tummy. The couple are really happy that they got 4 babies instead of one.

Currently Jimin js having a bad mood swings and Jeongguk is getting used to it so here is there situation right now...

"Come on now Jimin please let's eat now" Jeongguk pleaded as Jimin is still ignoring him "I will eat if you carry me downstairs" Jimin crossed his arms and puffed oht his cheeks. Even though he's pregnant, his little side is still showing, Jeongguk thought.

Jeongguk sighed "If you won't get up there, there's no milk for a week" speaking of milk, Jimin is really lactating and his boobies had gotten bigger and Jeongguk is willingly happy to sucked his milk that are sipping out of his nipples. (By the way the milk that Jeongguk is talking about is not the dirty one😂. Its fresh milk! Just a reminder)

Jimin gasped "I will go down now" Jimin pouted and stood up. Of course, Jeongguk helped him because he's bigger than ever. When they reached downstairs, Jimin's eyes shine "Pancakes!" He quickly but carefully walked towards the kitchen and sat at the chair and ate immediatly. Jeongguk chuckled and joined him.

Jimin's POV
After eating i went to the couch and started searching names for our babies. I searched and saw a beautiful names. For girls, Jae-Hwa and Ji-Woo. For boys, Jung-Hwa and Joo-Won. Its perfect! I called out for Jeongguk "Jeonggukie!" After a minute he came towards me "Yeah?" He ask as he sat beside me and hugged my waist "I found a names for our babies!" I showed him the names that i listed. He looked impressed "Its cute, and its all letter J. I like it." He smiled and pecked my lips "Really?" He nodded again and i hugged him.

We are both cuddling when somebody called on my phone. I looked at the caller and it was Jihyun! I quickly answered

"Hello? Jihyun?"

"Jiminie!!! I miss you! How are you?"

"I'm fine Jihyun! I miss you too! Why'd you call?"

"Do you wanna come here? I have to give you something for the babies"

"Sure we'll be right there! Bye!"

I hung up and looked at Jeongguk "Jeonggukie let's go to Jihyun's house!" Jeongguk nodded and i squealed and walked upststairs to get ready "Be careful baby" Jeongguk shouted "I will!" I shouted back.

+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷

Hey guys! So i will just remind you that i also uploaded chapter 37 so please check that first before this! Thank you.

And i'm sorry that i skipped the months. I'm just excited to make Jimin give birth to the babies.