30

Jimin's POV
It was a sunday morning and me and Jeongguk are hanging out at his house.

I am cooking for there dinner while Jeongguk is probably playing games again. He sighed "Why am i like this?" He mumbled while stirring into the pot. He's jealous of the game that Jeongguk's playing. He just shrugged the thought of. Maybe because of hormones. When i finished cooking i called Jeongguk "Ggukie breakfast's ready!" I shouted "I'm coming!" He shouted back.

After 5 minutes Jeongguk hasn't come in the kitchen so i hurriedly got to his bedroom and saw him concentrating in his game. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot "Young man it's time to eat!" He paused the game and looked at me "Let me just finish my game" he smiled a little and  came back in playing overwatch. I rolled my eyes. I was about to walk away when suddenly i had an idea. Why won't we have a little prank. I smirked evilly. I walked towards his bed and saw the remote of his computer that he's playing with. I layed down and turned off the computer. I giggled silently and hid the remote. Jeongguk was shocked "What?! Why did you turn off?!" He fixed the computer and played again. I laughed and turned the computer off again. This time i laughed silently "What?! Again?! What's wrong with you apple?" He groaned and fixed the computer again. I was going to turn off the computer but Jeongguk turned around and caught me. "Aish Jimin!" He laughed and tackled me. I laughed hard "You should've seen your face" i laughed "I thought my computer got damaged" he chuckled while rubbing our noses "Come on Ggukie i'm hungry. Let's eat!" He nodded and we went downstairs to eat.

After 30 minutes of eating, flirting and laughing, we finished cleaning the kitchen and washing the dishes (mostly Jimin did that). When i was finished cleaning he walked upstairs too see that Jeongguk is playing again. I sighed "Jeongguk let's go out~" i whined and tugged his arm "Wait Jimin" He pushed my hand a little but i whined more "Please~" he groaned "Fine" i smiled and kissed his cheek and went to the restroom to bathe.

I heard the bathroom opened and i saw Jeongguk walking towards me. I smiled at him while he backhugged me. We bathe together. After 30 minutes of showering we changed and went to the mall.

-time skip-

Jeongguk sent me home but i insist him to sleep with me. He nodded. I opened the door and saw Jihyun sitting at the couch with Yoongi. I smiled "Gguk look at them" i smiled and looked at Jeongguk "They are" he smiled back "Were gonna be like that" he whispered in my ear and i giggled. We both walked to the living room while Jeongguk went to the kitchen to place the foods there. Jihyun looked at me "Hi Jimin hyung!" Jihyun waved. He was going to stand up but i stopped him "Sit down Jihyun! Don't stand your already big the baby might come any minute" i favored him. He sighed and just nodded and came back cuddling with Yoongi. As i sat down i realized that Jeongguk hasn't come back so i called his name "Jeonggukiee!" There was no respond "JEON JEONGGUK!" I yelled and he ran to the living room "What? What's the matter?!? Is the baby fine?!?" He panicked and i turned pale when i heard what he asked. The two was shocked too "H-hyung y-your pregnant?" Jihyun gasped and looked at me. I gulped "Y-y-y-yes" i stuttered while nodding. Jihyun squealed "Wahh!! Heard that Suga? Jiminie hyung's pregnant!" Suga smiled and patted Jeongguk's back "Congratulations Gguk" Jeongguk smiled "Thanks" Jeongguk walked towards me and carried "Wha--put me down Jeonggu--AH!" Jeongguk still carried me to my bedroom and layed me down. He snuggled up to me and planted soft kisses in my forehead and i giggled "Stop it tickles" we both laughed until i hugged him and snuggled up to him "I love you baby" He caressed my hair "I love you too" i leaned in to his touch while slowly drifting off to sleep.

-the next day-

Jimin's POV
Jeongguk went back home to do something in there company. As for now i'm doing nothing. I'm bored, like really bored. I decided to text Hoseok

Me
Hoseooook! What you doing?

J-hopiee😗
Just at V's house. Why?

Me
I'm booreed😣

J-hopiee😗
Then go and have some fun with Jeongguk😉

Me
He's not here plus stop that dirty thought!

J-hopiee😗
Okay i'm sorry. Well talk to you later me and V will go out byeee👋

I didn't reply in Hoseok's text. I sighed "What to do?!?!?" I sighed loudly. Suddenly i had an idea, i called Jeongguk. After 5 rings he answered

"Baby?" He said

"Ggukie! Hiii!!" I smiled

"Hi baby! Why'd you call?" He asked while writing something

"Can i go there?" I aaked as i tapped my foot waiting for an answer

"Sure baby you can! I'll text you the adress" i smiled

"Thanks Ggukie! I love you see ya"

"I love you too Jimin"

I hung up and went to do my necessities and all.

After 1 hour of preparing i took my car keys and drove to my destination. Jeongguk's company is near in his house but in my house maybe it will take 40 minutes. So while i was driving i turned on the radio and plugged my phone. I put the music to Euphoria.

"YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF MY EUPHORIA~"

"YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH EUPHORIA~"

"WHEN I'M WITH YOU I'M IN UTOPIA~"

I sang loudly when the lights turn red. The woman at my side just looked at me weirdly "Hey keep it down!" The woman yelled "Mind your own business woman!" I yelled back and drove.