42

Author's POV
Jimin just finished feeding his quadruplets when somebody knocked on the door and came in. Its there friends. The 1st to come in is Jihyun, he suddenly ran to Jimin and hugged him "Are you okay Jimin hyung?" He asked and Jimin nodded "I'm fine Jihyun! Its worth it" They both smiled and Jihyun looked at the babies "Omg there soo cutee! Sugaaa! Come look at them!" Yoongi just smiled and looked at the babies too. All of them greeted the couple and turned their attention to the babies.

"What's there names?" Hoseok suddenly ask "The 1st baby is Jung-Hwa, 2nd baby is Jae-Hwa, 3rd baby is Joo-Won, and the 4th baby is Ji-Woo. Jung-Hwa and Joo-Won are both boys while Jae-Hwa and Ji-Woo are both girls" Jeongguk explained and all of there faces are confusing "H-how did you guys manage to tell who's who?" V suddenly scrunched his face "They have there own uniqueness." Jimin said and they all nodded.

All of them are either talking to each other or admiring the babies until someone cries and Jimin looked at the babies and Joo-Won is crying. Jeongguk took him and gave him to Jimin so that Jimin can feed him. Hoseok and Jin awed "Wah Jimin, i didn't know your gonna be a cute mom" Jin said and smiled "Oh Jin" Jimin smiled too while caressing Joo-Won's cheeks.

--------

--2 days later--

Jimin's POV
I'm already discharge at the hospital so now the babies are in there own carriers while Jeongguk is driving home.

I just look at Jeongguk, and gosh! He's just so husband-ey. I can't believe that he's my fiancé. I think Jeongguk noticed me staring at him because he held my hand and smiled at me before concentrating on the road

"Why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?"

"No there's nothing on it. Its just that i'm thinking 'how did i get so lucky?' I can't believe that your my fiancé"

Jeongguk smiled at my confession and pecked my lips fast before the red light turns green.

-----

Jimin's POV
We arrived home safely and i immediately carried one by one the babies and put them in there room. We also made a baby detector so thag we would know if there crying, in danger, etc.

After carrying the babies i tucked them to bed and kissed their foreheads before closing the door gently and started walking towards our room. When i opened the door to our bedroom i can see Jeongguk spread out on bed, sleeping peacefully. I smiled lightly before coming towards him and lying down hugging him. I didn't care if i didn't dressed up into pyjamas and just relax beside him.

Jeongguk felt my presence ans hugged me also. "Where's the babies, baby?" He ask so suddenly "I tucked them in hon" i mumbled slowly drifting to dreamland "Okay baby. Sleeptight, i love you!" I can't respond because i already slept of to my dreamland.

-------

Author's POV
Jimin woke up by the sound of shattering of glasses downstairs. He searched for Jeongguk's presence but he seems to not find it so he opened his eyes amd he can't find Jeongguk so he carefully stood up and started finding Jeongguk.

"Jeongguk?"

"Jeongguk!"

He gasped when he got downstairs seeing Jeongguk lying down with blood surrounded by him. He ran to Jeongguk and held him. He saw blood on all over Jeongguk's body.

"Jeongguk?! JEONGGUK! N-no, no no no, this can't be?! NO JEONGGUK WAKE UP PLEASE!"

Jimin started shaking Jeongguk but there's no respond. He cried hard, hugging Jeongguk "Gguk d-don't l-leave me!" He shouted.

"JEONGGUK! JEONGGUK! DON'T LEAVE ME?!? JEONGGUK!"

Jimin cried more and more when suddenly he saw a man with knife in it and stabbed Jeongguk again

"JEONGG-"

"Jimin? Jimin! Wake up, hey!" Jimin suddenly woke up amd looked at the place. His in his bed, Jeongguk's here beside him. Its just a dream, he thought and immediately hug Jeongguk. Jeongguk hugged back "Baby are you okay? I heard you screaming when i was downstairs" Jeongguk look sincerely and he saw Jimin crying "I-i dreamt about y-you, you died a-and then yo-- s-somebody stabbed you infront o-of me. I thought you left me" Jimin cried harder while Jeongguk just comforted him "Don't worry its just a dream, i'm here happy and alive, see?" Jeongguk chuckled.

"Maybe if you see our babies maybe you could be relaxed. Come" Jimin nodded and they both go to the babies room and instantly Jimin felt releaved and looked at his amd Jeongguk's babies. Jeongguk backhugged Jimin and spoke:

"You know baby, Jimin, your the best soon-to-be-wife. I can't ask much already. I love you and only you, always remember your Only Mine"

                     The End.

Just kidding! Hah! Did i gotcha ya all guys? Sorry for the dream of Jimin✌. I promise the next chapter you will be all satisfied. And this book will be nearing an end😭, BUT i promise you guys i will make another book for all of you.

Do you want a book 2 for this book?

YES

or

NO