Chapter 15

It's currently two in the morning. Maya and Sebastian have arrived at Katie's house. Her father walks down the stares and his eyes seem like they're about to pop out of it's sockets. 

"What the hell is she doing here!" James looks at Katie. 

"Dad they can explain." 

So Maya and Sebastian explain everything and what they plan on doing. 

"I don't remember what fully happened and I believe I can get it out of her. Why did I have blood on my blouse? I need to know."

"We should have checked surveillance cameras a month ago." James says, thinking about what Ciara wrote about being strangled by Amy. 

"Well we have the proof now so we can do something about it." Katie says.

"You stay out of it young lady and next time don't tamper with evidence." James warns. 

"Maya will meet Amy at Slayton moor. She will record the conversation and police officers will surround the area and reveal themselves as soon as she confesses to the full thing." Sebastian says. 

"It is risky but okay let's do it." James says. 

James rings up the police department letting them know what's about to happen. 

"Okay, it's time to make the call." Sebastian says. 

The phone rings and just as Maya thinks she won't answer, she does. 

"Hey babe you okay?"

Maya looks around the room and James nods.

"No I'm not."

Silence...

"What's wrong Maya?" She asks. 

"I'm at Slayton moor." 

Silence...

"W-what are you doing there?" 

"I don't know. I just felt exhausted from all the accusations and I ended up here. Amy I need you to come get me please." 

"Okay, I'll be there." Amy says and then she hangs up.

"Let the drama begin." Katie says but gets a death glare in return from James.