your all I need #11

Ryes POV

the pain was intensifying as andy gently placed a cold cloth on my burns, I groaned at the pain and every time I did, he stopped, quickly looking up to me and pecking my lips which made me smile.

when he was done dressing my burns, he stood up, also helping me up too, we made our way over to the sofa and layed down, he was spooning me on the thin sofa, very close to eachother, but I loved it.

"so tell me, what happened" he whispered, playing with my hair which relaxed me a bit.
" I called my long time bestfriends, aaron and zach whilst you were sleeping, I used to call them everyday...but since I met you I haven't wanted to as you bought out the better in me, whereas they give me a bad reputation." I muttered, causing andy to slowly nod, telling me I could carry on.

"and they asked what I had been up to, and because I couldn't just say; 'oh been with this kid im in love with' as they would ask who and they dont know im gay....I had to tell them I was gay, and they ended the call and started putting hateful things to me on insta for everyone to see, now everyone knows and im getting loads of hateful dms from people" I quickly said.

I didn't even realise I was crying until andy turned me around to look at him and wiped away my tears.

" can I see what he put?" he asked. I nodded my head and gave him my phone. he was scrolling down my dms and there must have been at least 50 bad ones. he then clicked on zachs story and read what he put. his eyebrows furrowed and anger grew in his eyes.

"what are peoples problems... im so sorry rye. you deserve so much better than this. they aren't true friends if they cant accept you. fuck them, actually dont... fuck me." we both giggled and then he continued "you have me and many other people, you will be ok, you will get through this and ill be with you every step of the way, I love you rye" he said with tears in his eyes.

"I love you andy, so much. and I dont have anyone else, your the only one I have, but im ok with that, your all I need" I said, causing andy to blush, ALOT.

we rested our foreheads against eachother and looked into the other ones eyes. no words were needed at this point. it was just full of love and appreciation.

"I love you so much rye" he stated one more time before I drifted off into a deep sleep.