they hate me rye #14

Ryes POV

on the way home, I came up with the best idea after a bad day.

"andy" I whispered.

"yeah?" he mumbled.

"go home and get ready, be done for 5, dress casual but not too casual" I spoke, causing a little smirk appear on his face.

"is this to make up for today or something?" he asked.

"I guess you could say that, but its a lot more too" I replied, building up my courage to ask andy to be my boyfriend tonight.

"okay, but, will you come back to mine with me...I really dont want to go alone..." he said with a weak smile.

"yeah, of course" I replied.

we then walked to andys house instead of mine. it was weird because I had never been round andys house properly because of his parents, I was a bit nervous not going to lie.

when we got there, andy took a deep breath in and put the key in the door.
we entered and it was a pretty nice house, with white walls, grey furniture with a huge tv, didn't seem too bad, until andys dad came round the corner shouting.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU BASTARD" he shouted at andy. then stopped when he saw me.

" I just needed to get clothes for PE, thats why im out" andy said confidently.

"ah well whos this? your boyfriend?" he said sarcastically. I was hoping andy wouldn't lie, but if it meant him being safe then I wanted him to.

he looked up at me and I nodded telling him its ok.

"no, hes just my friend, with benefits" he mumbled the last part, barely audible. luckily I dont think his dad heard so he just barged past andy and went into a different room.

we legged it up the stairs and arrived at a small room, much smaller than any other room. "andy, is this actually your room?" I asked shocked, seeing a small single bed cramped into a room with one chest of draws.

"yes, yes it is" he replied sadly.

"why would they make u stay in this, theres literally no room" I exclaimed.

"they hate me rye"