bedroom, now #19

smut, merry christmas :)

Ryes POV

"of course I will" he replied, jumping onto me and latching his legs and arms around me, hugging me tightly.

I carried him towards the deck chair and sat on it, him on my lap still.

he pulled away from the hug and kissed me roughly, slipping his tongue in and still straddling my lap.
we parted and I smashed my lips back onto his again, making out heavily on a beach with no one around us.

suddenly he grabbed onto the two poles of the deck chair above me, pulling himself up and then letting himself slide back down me again, deliciously grinding our lower halves together. I started grinding upwards, increasing the friction between us making him moan loudly.

I grabbed his shirt and carefully pulled it off him, having to break the kiss to get it over his head but soon joining back together again. he did the same to me and roamed his hands up and down my abs whilst I was still grinding our cocks together.

I then unbuttoned his jeans and started pulling them down until he stopped me.

"im not having sex on a beach where anyone could just be watching" he panted.

we grabbed our tshirts and legged it home as quick as we could. when we got in, everyone was asleep which was good as we wont get disturbed.

"bedroom, now" I whispered.
we jolted it upstairs and I slammed my door behind me, looking andy up and down licking my lips seductively.

"now, strip for me baby" I demanded, sitting down on the bed leaning against the wall with my legs spread out on the bed.

he slowly lifted his tshirt up so I could see his milky skin, soon followed by his jeans. his thick thighs were now on show and I was craving them more more and more. so I started taking my jeans off, sliding them down to my ankles and onto the floor near andy. he looked me up and down and watched me as I took my tshirt off, soon followed by my boxers which I teasingly pulled down whilst staring into andys eyes. he watched as my cock rised to my tummy, an angry red and leaking pre-cum.

"strip...COMPLETELY" I implied. making him slowly pull his boxers down revealing his hard cock. my dick twitched at the sight of andy stood there butt naked infront of me. whilst I was also butt naked but sat on the bed, legs spread wide so he could see everything.

"now...come here" I whispered, making my way to the edge of the bed and patting my lap.

he sat down on my lap, his legs wrapped around me and my hands on his bare ass. just like we had done before. I started by kissing him deeply, kneeding his ass causing him to moan into the kiss. he then pushed me down, so I was laying down. he left small wet kissed all the way down to my dick until I flipped us over so he was beneath me.

my hips came up closer to his mouth and the look of pure satisfaction was spread out throughout his face.

"open up, gonna fuck your mouth" I spoke.

he opened wide and I teased my cock around his mouth. he literally whined for it, more than I did.

I then pushed in, him closing his jaw around me, making my breath hitch as I felt his tongue swipe across my slit. "a-ah, yes andy" I moaned, now full on fucking his mouth. I watched as his eyes filled with tears and he was gagging around me when I hit the back of his throat.

Andys POV

was this really happening? I was giving my boyfriend a blowjob? never would have expected it from me.

I watched as ryes eyes roll back into his head and his thrusting into my mouth stopped. I quickly pulled off, not wanting him to come as I wanted him to fuck me. he looked down and gave me a confused look.

"I want that dick and cum in my ass, not my mouth" I whined, my throat hurting like hell.

he then smirked and came back down, putting my whole body onto the bed and grinding our bare cocks together again. the feeling was indescribable.

"r-rye, fuck me please" I begged, my cock literally leaking.

he looked down at my cock and back up at my eyes and nodded.

slowly I felt his cock at my entrance, he pushed in and I moaned loudly from the stretch. "s-so big" I whined making him grin.

he then pulled out and slammed back into me, pushing me up the bed a little, soon enough I was pushed up against the wall from him being so rough, but it felt better this way, being able to see his cock sliding in and out of me easily.

suddenly he stopped and I gave him an evil look.

"I want you to ride me" he smirked, flipping us around again so I was on top.

I jolted forward from the new position as his dick was up against my prostate. his hands travelled round to my ass, helping me roll my hips and really feel the drag of his cock inside of me.
soon enough I was bouncing without help, I had pinned ryes hands behind his head so he couldn't touch me in any way. no matter how much I craved his touch, I wanted to take control.

I could tell he was close as I felt his cock twitch inside of me, so I then stopped bouncing and did small figure of eights, him grinding up against my prostate, my hands tracing his abs.

I watched as a look of pure ecstasy appeared on his face, his eyes rolling back and loud moans coming out of his mouth.

I then did one thing to make him come. I bounced again, but extremely hard and fast, hurting my ass like hell but worth the pleasure. all you could hear was the rough slapping of skin and our loud moans of pleasure.

I felt him come deep inside of me as he moaned my name. but I kept bouncing, him twitching from over stimulation.

"a-andy so s-sensitive" he whined. I smirked and got off him, bringing my cock up to his mouth and shoving it in, slowly fucking his mouth until I cum.

"look so pretty with my cock in your mouth" I whispered, stroking his cheek, moaning loudly as I came, grinding out my orgasm in his mouth, watching him swallow my cum.

I fell down onto rye and hugged him.

"well thats another side of you that no one except me knows" he smirks.

"and your the only one thats ever gonna know and see this side of me".