hotels #24

Ryes POV

now I get how andy felt when he got kicked out and hated for his sexuality. its possibly the worst feeling on earth, knowing that your so called family hates you because you love someone.

"lets go pack some things and grab some money" andy said, stroking my back gently trying to reassure me.

"okay, yeah" I replied.

we made our way upstairs and I grabbed a rucksack and shoved 14 shirts in there, 7 for me 7 for andy. I then packed 8 pairs of boxers, 4 for me 4 for andy. and a few pairs of jeans, which won't fit andys thick thighs so I will have to buy him some, but thats okay. I grabbed some deodorant and my toothbrush and toothpaste and packed that.

"ok I think im sorted" I said quickly, sighing heavily.

"are you sure?" he asked.

"yes, now lets go to a hotel" I motioned out the door.

"we need money rye" he said.

"oh yeah.." I laughed.

we walked downstairs and I went to the safe. I unlocked it and took £700 from it.

"this should last us" I said.

"jesus are your family rich?" he giggled.

"no, this was the money for our family holiday, but fuck that" I said disgusted at the thought.

"now lets go"

Andys POV

we were walking down the street to the hotel. it wasn't too far but wasn't too near, no one would find us there.

when we arrived, rye went up to the counter.

"is there any bedrooms free? we just need one" he said desperately. I walked up behind him and placed my hand on his hip.

"there is only one with a single bed. but more will be available tomorrow." the lady said, eyeing us both up and down.

"we will have that one please" he said. I looked at him in confusion and he just looked back at me and sighed, but smiling.

"£29 then please" she said. rye whipped out the money and handed it to her. in return she gave us a key and we made our way with the bags.

when we got there, there was a small bed in the corner, with a decent tv and on-suite.

"this will have to do for tonight, sorry for making you share a single bed with me" he sighed, sitting down on the edge of it.

"hey, its okay, I can deal with sleeping with you, it just means I can be closer to you. aslong as you make sure I dont fall out of bed, then ill be fine" we laughed.

we changed out of our clothes and went to the bathroom, brushing our teeth and getting ready for bed.

we slipped into the small bed and I layed with one leg over him whilst he held me tightly.

"goodnight rye"

"goodnight andy"

"I love you"

"I love you too"