cuddle me #31

yall sad over the last one so here u go

Andys POV

~~ 8 hours later~~

"a-andy".

"a-ANdy" said a weak voice next to me, causing me to wake up from my sleep.

"oh my goodness, rye!!" I gasped, capturing him in a hug.

"are you okay baby?" I asked immediately.

"I cant feel anything which is good I guess, looking at the mess I am" he laughed. bless, hes still got his jokey personality.

"how long have you been awake for?" I asked, wondering because I fell asleep on the chair next to him, my head on his pillow whilst holding his hand.

"uhh, about half an hour... I just missed looking at you so I admired you for a bit" he said gently. his voice kept breaking, so weak from the shock.

I blushed and smiled, gently stroking his hair out of his face to reveal another cut, making my smile disappear.

"what have the nurses said to you?" he asked gently, looking into my eyes.

I took a deep breath and explained.

"they said you...you might have to...have a leg amputated...im sorry rye" I said, watching his eyes fill with confusion.

"what, why? it doesnt even hurt?" he muttered.

"thats because your on pain killers, very strong ones. you've torn ligaments and broken lots of bones, they dont know if they can fix it" I sighed.

"how will I make love to you with one leg though?" he whispered.

"oh shut it rye, that doesn't matter at the moment" I laughed.

he looked up at me and laughed, gosh I missed his smile.

"can you kiss me?" he asked, giving me puppy eyes.

"of course" I said, leaning down.and capturing his lips into a sweet kiss. which soon turned into a make out, but not a heated one.

I pulled away for air and spoke.

"I missed this, even though it's been a day, I needed that last night" I laughed.

"oh..yeah, what even happened" he asked.

"loren walked in, which was embarrassing. still had the bloody dildo up my ass and she saw" we both laughed, him a bit more than he has done for a while.

"and then she apologized for everything, like the kissing situation, and said were both genuine guys and zachs awful" I continued.

"and then we kept talking, and she saw the dildo on the floor and asked if its your size...and then said your huge...and yeah...then she left" I finished.

"right..." he whispered.

"shes a shit kisser" he said.

"haha, only because your used to kissing me" I laughed.

"true" he laughed.

"go to sleep rye, ill be here" I said gently.

"cuddle me" he whined, patting the bed next to him.

"I cant baby, its a hospital bed, im not allowed" I whispered.

"they'll never know" he smirked, grabbing by waist and pulling me beside him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and was careful of his leg.

"I love you so much rye"

"I love you too andy"