call me ;) #28

Andys POV

me: call me pls xx

I whined, stroking my cock to pictures of my boyfriend, needing him so badly right now. why did he have to be away at this moment?

suddenly I got an incoming call from rye. I picked up and moaned instantly.

"andy...are you okay? baby whats wrong?" he asked.

Ryes POV

I was genuinely so scared andy was getting hurt because he whimpered, well it more sounded like a groan, but yeah.

"andy? are you gonna answer me" I said again.

in return I just got a whimper and a sound of the bed creaking. wait is he...?

"Andy...are you...?" I hesitated.

"y-yes" he panted.

"shit put me on facetime" I whimpered, my boxers getting tighter at the thought.

all of a sudden I could see Andy's face scrunched up in pleasure, his eyes tightly shut and his lips inbetween his teeth. his forehead was sweaty and his hair was a mess.

"show me what your doing baby" I whispered.

he motioned the camera downwards and he was pumping his cock slowly, twisting his hand when he got near the top.

"shit baby" I moaned, taking my dick out my pants and lightly rubbing it, stroking over the slit at the sight of andy.

"ahh ryee, I wish you were heree" he moaned.

"andy, in my rucksack, go in the top left pocket and you will find something" I said, moaning at the thought of andy using the sex toy that was my size and shape.

he placed the camera down on the bed leaning up right against the wall so I could see everything he was doing, even when he stood up or sat on the bed, it was perfect angle.

he walked over and his ass was on show, making me moan and stop rubbing my cock as I almost came. he pulled out a sex toy and turned around towards the camera, holding it up and looking at it like it was some sort of jewel.

"right now use that and pretend its me, ill tell you how id do it" I whispered, getting more and more aroused at the naked boy stood there holding a toy.

he laid back down on the bed infront of the camera, so I could see his face between his legs but could also see his hole and every other part of his body.

"right now get comfortable" I said gravely.

"I am" he choked.

"right now lower the toy to your hole" I encouraged.

he did so and it was now at the entrance. I literally whined from the sight.

"dont be such a slut ryan" he laughed.

"hey, says you".

"right now push in slowly and dont stop until the end, just like I would when fucking you" I said.

I watched as he pushed it in, moaning at the pleasure and squirming at the feeling. when it was all the way in he let out a long breath.

"fuck rye, is this your size" he asked.

"yeah, its one made especially for you" I winked.

"fuck your so big" he whined.

my cock twitch as I set the phone up against the wall so he could see me.

I took my boxers off and started masturbating to the image infront of me.

"pull it out quickly and then thrust it back in hard, just like I would, so you can feel the drag of my cock in you", I moaned.

I watched as he did it, quickly speeding up the pace. I ran my hand up and down my cock at the same time, getting closer and closer to my climax until andy stopped and quickly snapped his head in the opposite direction.

"andy, whats wrong?" I asked.

he pulled the toy out of him and covered himself up, blushing a deep red. he picked up the phone and ended the call. what the fuck?

I then got a text;

loren has some how found out where we are staying...she walked in on me but doesn't know I was on call to you. she must have forced the hotel people to let her in and they did. im so embarrassed, she really killed the mood wow.I love u & imma find out what she wants.

welp thats embarrassing, sorry if y'all hate me for killing the mood xo