"little" #7

Andys POV

"us".

"what about us?" Rye replied.
"as you can probably tell, im gay, but my parents dont know, I dont know how they will react and im scared to be gay but I love you and I just dont know what to do" I mumbled, very quickly so hopefully he understood all of that.
rye gave me a weak smile, "hey, its ok, you dont have to come out to your parents yet do you? we can keep it secret between us two, no one has to know", he reassured. "my parents dont know either, no one does, so were the same, even if ive only known you for a few days, I love you andy, I love you so much".

I snuggled up to him and rested my head on his chest. "thank you rye" I whispered.
"for what?" he replied
"for accepting me. at my old school, no one liked me, I got bullied and beaten, not only at school, but at home too". I exclaimed, shit I probably just said too much.
Ryes face dropped, I saw the sadness in his eyes, "i-im sorry, I just said too much" I said a bit scared.
"a-andy, im so sorry I didnt know, you deserve so much better than that, your strong, beautiful, smart and flipping perfect, dont change for anyone, I wont let anyone hurt you anymore" he said with tears in his eyes.
"I love you"
"I love you too"

Ryes POV

I wish I knew about Andy before, im gonna treat him right and show him how he should be treated.

"what film do u wanna watch?" I asked.
"I don't mind, surprise me" he replied with a smirk on his face. I smirked back and pecked his lips as I got up.
I made my way to the DVD stand and had a look, I looked back at Andy and he was watching me. Shrek? nah boring. The Holiday? nah too old fashioned. 50 shades of Grey? yeah that seems better.

"got it" I smirked and bent over to put the DVD in. I heard a small gasp behind me and turned around to a blushing andy. "you alright, babe" I said, still with a strong smirk on my face. "u-uh yeah" he stuttered blushing even harder than before.
I stood back up and made my way over to the sofa that andy was laying down on. I climbed on top of him and tangled our legs together, slowly flipping us over so he was on top of me instead of me squashing him.

"what are we watching then?" he asked.
"you'll see" I replied.
the screen came on and it read 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'.
"oh right, I haven't seen this movie before" he exclaimed.
"me neither" I winked.
the movie began and andy was still laying on top of me, it was extremely cute, until one of the hot make out scenes started. that hot make out scene then turned into a sex scene, which started to turn me on.

I felt andy move a little bit but didn't think anything of it, he then pulled a blanket over us and sat up. I looked at him in confusion as his eyes met mine, he smirked and leant down, capturing my lips in a long passionate kiss. this wasn't helping my now very obvious boner, I think he could probably tell now as he sat on my erection. he slowly started grinding down onto me, still kissing me and eventually taking his opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. it was strange being under control in these sorta situations, but I liked it.
andy continued grinding our cocks together, causing us both to moan and groan. "a-andy if you keep doing t-this I wont be able to control myself" I said, knowing that if he gets me wound up even more I will take him right here and right now. "I dont mind that" he smirked. fuck andy that was not the answer I wanted.
"andy we've literally known eachother for 5 days and you already making me want to fuck the living daylights out of you, I want to give it time before I do, and I'm sure you do too" I said, pulling him down into a hug and gently kissing his sweaty forehead. "true, im sorry" he said, seeming kinda embarrassed which made me feel bad. "hey, its ok, don't apologise, I just have a little problem now but ill be back in a minute" I said, getting up to go sort out what andy did to me.

"I wouldn't call it little" he winked and turned back around.