ill be back soon #26

Ryes POV

I started packing my clothes and stuff for tomorrow. I didn't want to leave andy, but I have to. ill make it up to him tonight.

"rye, dont forget your boxers" andy said.

"I wont haha" I chuckled.

"what time will you be home?" he asked.

"I should be home by 10am, so its just one day baby. you'll wake up the next morning with me beside you" I smiled.

"lets have a pizza and netflix night shall we?" I asked.

"yeah, but this time IM picking the movie, not you. we all know what happened when you did" he said.

"yeah you got horny" I laughed.

"hey! you cant say much" he slapped me laughing.

"true, why are we like that though?" I questioned.

"what, horny?" he asked confused.

"well yes. but like we dont care how long weve known each other for, because I swear that happened like 5 days after I had met you" I said.

"yeah it did, were weird" he whispered.

"okay, well as ive finished my packing, lets order some pizza and you can pick a movie" I said fondly.

"ok"

2 hours later we had a movie on and were both picking at a pizza we ordered.

when we had finished, andy cuddled up to me, resting his head on my chest and placing one of his hands on my tummy, tracing the outlines of my abs.

"andy stop it tickles" I laugh.

"poor ryan" he smirked, doing it faster.

"andy, stop" I said again smiling.

"no" he replied.

"fine" I said, getting up and throwing him onto the bed, tickling his ribs, neck and feets vigorously until he was crying with laughter.

"r- rye, stop!!" he squealed.

"no" I said, getting my packback.

"pleasee" he whined, gripping my hands.

"fine" I said, pulling off him and rolling him over so I could get in the tiny ass bed. he cuddles up to me again, hot and sweaty and out of breath from the tickling.

"goodnight andy, I love you" I said, kissing his forehead.

"goodnight rye, I love you most" he said, shutting his eyes and drifting off into a deep sleep.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

THANK YOU FOR 1k VOTES & ALMOST 10K READS OMFG