trampolines #2

lowkey sat here on the bus at 7am on my way to school, this is the only time I really get time to write these :)

Andys Pov

not going to lie to you, I was wondering why Ryes little friend had a problem, well I wouldn't call it little, but when I first walked in he didnt have the problem, and then when I looked back 2 minutes later he did, maybe I did that? no I cant have, I just stood here and did me, right?

after an awkward time in the changing rooms, finding out Ryes name and shaking his hand, we got made to go into the sports hall.

"im going to put you in pairs now, your going to start a project together. and yes this will be an actual project, but its to make new friends and see what you've learnt before hand" the teacher said, causing everyone to huff and puff as they didn't want to do a project that involved commitment.

"mikey and harvey, your together"
"brooklyn and jack". she continued saying names until it was only mine and Ryes left, of course it would be. how iconic.

I slowly turned around to Rye who was sat down behind me, he gave me a cheeky smirk and I smiled back in return.

"go get in your pairs and start talking about what to work on, it can be about anything sporty, as long as you include a practical which you can show the class" she exclaimed.

now, not going to lie, I was awful at sports, I absolutely hated it, the only thing I could do was play football and that wasn't really a practical we could do indoors.

"hey, Andy" rye said, snapping me out of my thoughts. everyone was stood up in their pairs and I was the only one sat down. rye put his hand out to help me up, which I gladly accepted. as soon as his skin touched mine, he gasped, probably because my hands were freezing cold as I was nervous.

Ryes POV

he was freezing cold, and then after I pulled him up, he blushed, making his face a warm red. it was cute, in fact very cute, I couldn't help but smile, still holding his hand, I pulled him away to the corner of the room and let go.

"so, what things are you thinking about for this project?" I ask, trying to make a conversation with the still blushing Andy.

"uhh, honestly im not the best at sports, the only thing im good at it football, but we cant do that as a practical soo" he trailed off causing me to smile. I swear this boy keeps making me smile by saying or doing the smallest things. I think about what we could do for a second until I come up with a good idea.

"well, you may or may not be new to it, but the school has trampolines that we can use... uhm well we could do gymnastics? like flips and stuff?" I said, hesitating a lot incase he hates the idea which I'm scared of.

"i-i cant do flips" he said and looked down. "I can teach you, I have 2 trampolines in my garden?" I replied quietly with a hint of hope in my voice. "we can try" he said whilst looking back up at me giving me a weak smile.

after that, we just told the teacher what we were going to do and her writing it down, soon making our way back to the changing rooms. thinking of it now, there was no point in changing, but I guess the teacher has to make us to make her reputation good.

5 minutes later, I turned around to see Andy in his boxers, pretending not to realise or make it awkward I said, "soo, if we only have 4 weeks to do this project, we better get started with teaching you, huh?". andy looked at me and smirked, that dirty minded bitch. he started laughing and oh my god...his laugh, I live for it. we both started laughing and it was literally like the best moment of my life.

"nah, but legit yeah you do" he said, still chuckling a bit.
"are you free every monday, wednesday and friday?" I asked, hoping it wasn't too much for him.
"yeah, I am, I literally have no life anyway so anyday" he said and smiled.
"right, in that case, heres my address...actually no, just come home from school with me and we can walk" I said.
"thanks, and also, heres my number, text me." he said shyly, grabbing my hand and writing his number on the back of my hand. he finished getting dressed and walked out, grabbing all his things and turning back around to smirk at me.

"goodbye Andy, see you on monday!!" I screamed after him

God these evenings are going to be interesting...

Hey guys :)
thank you for reading, I promise this will get alot better!!

what do you think they will get up to round Ryes? ;)

make sure u vote if u enjoy and leave me a comment to reply to!!❤